ElfyAss

Let's just hope this doesn't happen

tumblr_inline_mun4sddu5U1qdp0tc.gif

I'm dying so much rn omg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Why? The tour is called "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball". What are the people expecting? The name of the tour says it all. In my opinion no special warnings are needed.

Some people don't know what a rave is :shrug: I agree that it's expected from concerts :yes: But it's like how people have to put a 'WET FLOOR' sign when they're mopping the floor, it's obvious the floor is wet, but it's required anyway just in case :laughga:

Qualle1

yeah exactly. they should have given the warning at the time of purchase, and what if they don't even see the warning before entering

Ugh... What are you expecting on a RAVE? Candle lightning? Give me a ****ing break!

You all seem to be half-baked...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

RAMROD

Basically no bags, lol that's weird

You can wear fanny packs, is alright. Or small pouch.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

no cameras?????????

No PROFESSIONAL cameras (SLR)

Mobile are welcome but the professional lenses for smart phones are not. Like this one:

iprolens-header.png

Lens-Dial-iPhone-4S-Accessory-5.jpg

iphone-telephoto-lens5.jpg

iphone5_concept11.png

SMISC025300_01_L.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Qualle1

Some people don't know what a rave is :shrug: I agree that it's expected from concerts :yes: But it's like how people have to put a 'WET FLOOR' sign when they're mopping the floor, it's obvious the floor is wet, but it's required anyway just in case :laughga:

You mean, people with a chronical illness called seizure disorder might not know what a rave is - but purchase blindly pricy tickets for a show of Lady GaGa's latest tour with the description RAVE in it, without knowing if they might get healthy issues during the show?!?

Sorry, but this is absurd...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Haroon

You mean, people with a chronical illness called seizure disorder might not know what a rave is - but purchase blindly pricy tickets for a show of Lady GaGa's latest tour with the description RAVE in it, without knowing if they might get healthy issues during the show?!?

Sorry, but this is absurd...

Having epilepsy doesn't mean you automatically know what a rave is :shrug: 

Qualle1

Having epilepsy doesn't mean you automatically know what a rave is :shrug:

If you have a chronical illness like that, but you are too stupid to inform yourself properly about what a bloody rave is, it is - in my opinion - your very own fault if you collapse. Bye! ;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Haroon

If you have a chronical illness like that, but you are too stupid to inform yourself properly about what a bloody rave is, it is - in my opinion - your very own fault if you collapse. Bye! ;)

I don't understand why you're being hostile :noparty: My point was that just in case someone is oblivious or ignorant, it's better to have warnings beforehand, as it is better to be safe than sorry :party:

iAstroLeo

Just because it's called the artRAVE doesn't mean that it's actually a Rave. Besides the monsters, the GP might not know that they are going to be bound to strobes and strong laser lights.

She calls her tour "The Fame Ball", "The Monster Ball", "The Born This Way Ball", "The ARTPOP Ball

and since when are they actually balls?

DancingAtGaskellBall.jpg

blahblahblahhhh

They are OBLIGED by law to put that disclaimer.

Some people lol :smh:

No PROFESSIONAL cameras (SLR)

Mobile are welcome but the professional lenses for smart phones are not. 

what about normal digital cameras?

your avi is amazing!!!

Did u make it?

blahblahblahhhh

what about normal digital cameras?

your avi is amazing!!!

Did u make it?

Yes! There's this application on Disclosure's official facebook page :)

Archived