Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE epilepsy warning!

Featured Posts

feelitinmybones

So do they let you keep your phones on you at least? :awkney:

Is what I'm thinking :awkney:

So we aren't even allowed handbags either?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

The title of his thread makes it seem like that was an official warning, though, which clearly wasn't.

Sugarfall

Is there gonna be drinks inside the concert sold?(Other than the sponsor vodka) Sorry if dumb question I've never been to a concert. :(

The no bags thing seems stupid. If I bring a small bag, cant they just check it before I go in? LOL

And I remember someone here bragging about making an outfit out of iPads so :rofl:

Yanko

recording DEVISES  :rip:

:excited2: HOW WILL I WATCH IT IF IT'S NOT ON YOUTUBE  :dead:

HORRORHOLIC

:excited2: HOW WILL I WATCH IT IF IT'S NOT ON YOUTUBE  :dead:

It will be though. People will still use their cell phones, ipods and things like that

HORRORHOLIC

Is there gonna be drinks inside the concert sold?(Other than the sponsor vodka) Sorry if dumb question I've never been to a concert. :(

The no bags thing seems stupid. If I bring a small bag, cant they just check it before I go in? LOL

And I remember someone here bragging about making an outfit out of iPads so :rofl:

There will be drinks sold inside the venue.

The reason they don't let you bring bags in is because they don't wanna take up a lot of time searching everyone's bags while people are waiting in line. 

Soul Hybrid

It will be though. People will still use their cell phones, ipods and things like that

Oh god no :toofunny:

Remember the first BTWB in Seoul, all those recordings?

:toofunny:

RAMROD

I feel for everyone whose costumes are involving studs and spikes of somekind. Need to do your plan B, boys and girls! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HORRORHOLIC

Oh god no :toofunny:

Remember the first BTWB in Seoul, all those recordings?

:toofunny:

I remember lol

Qualle1

OMG LOOOOOOOL :lmao: I can imagine this :lmao:I think they should've given the strobe lighting warning before people purchased tickets :ohno: For the off-chance that someone is epileptic and didn't know prior to deciding to go :omg:

Why? The tour is called "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball". What are the people expecting? The name of the tour says it all. In my opinion no special warnings are needed.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

2NE1LG

OMG LOOOOOOOL :lmao: I can imagine this :lmao:

I think they should've given the strobe lighting warning before people purchased tickets :ohno: For the off-chance that someone is epileptic and didn't know prior to deciding to go :omg:

yeah exactly. they should have given the warning at the time of purchase, and what if they don't even see the warning before entering

Archived