Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

NEW pic of the artRAVE stage

itsdominik

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Yes, but the actual show is a great part of the package too...I would've put them in the middle of the floor...elevated them to the same level as the tall stage...but meeting Gaga is the best part I suppose :shrug:

The thing with having them elevated in the middle of the arena would be so awkward though.  The purpose isn't about being on the same level of the stage, but having to meet Gaga alone with having VIP attention.  Plus I think the Absolut bar is connected to the APZ as well.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

The thing with having them elevated in the middle of the arena would be so awkward though.  The purpose isn't about being on the same level of the stage, but having to meet Gaga alone with having VIP attention.  Plus I think the Absolut bar is connected to the APZ as well.

I know the package is mostly for the meet-and-greet, but at that price I better be getting the BEST possible view of the show...

That too is weird to me...what if someone underage is sitting there and a full open bar of vodka is at a arms reach...is someone there to serve them during the show??? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DeleteMyAccount

I know the package is mostly for the meet-and-greet, but at that price I better be getting the BEST possible view of the show...

That too is weird to me...what if someone underage is sitting there and a full open bar of vodka is at a arms reach...is someone there to serve them during the show??? :awkney:

I'm sure there is.  Plus the drinks are all probably speciality because it's a bar.  Not just vodka.

LaXian

Is this image real ... ???

1901801_1439958636251658_799527977769816

Even if it isn't I am so hyped ...  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

ARTPOP zone isn't even at the back of the arena. It's in the middle at the end of the last catwalk.

This...they're in the back of the arena...sitting down (i don't think anyone will) ,but the view is gonna be terrible for most of the show with all those people crowding around them screaming...only for one song or two will she be right next to them...some expensive VIP experience huh? :megaflop:

It's not at the back of the arena. It's at the middle, at the end of the longest catwalk. They get the best view of the show because they're at the end of the stage and get to see the full show infront of them.

ChicaSkas

Looks really lovely! I can't wait for July!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Lion Heart

Get hype

tumblr_m6y0ljp5xJ1rnixte.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

TimisaMonster

ARTPOP zone isn't even at the back of the arena. It's in the middle at the end of the last catwalk.

It's not at the back of the arena. It's at the middle, at the end of the longest catwalk. They get the best view of the show because they're at the end of the stage and get to see the full show infront of them.

Seeing legit pics now and I guess you're right, but the promo image of the stage she released made it look :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived