💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fashion! Bridge? Can she do the long note live? Or is it edited?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

Okay so about that bridge to Fashion! There's that part where she holds out the word which I can still not identify (is it a material or Theriol or A serial/ceral idk :toofunny: ). Can she really pull out that long note entirely or was that edited during the making of the song?

My aunt who's heard the song believes Gaga will never be able to pull out that long note. She says she'll be breathless if she tries and it won't work out. She says definate editing. But my aunt doesn't like Gaga so idk.

My brother believes that she could do it if she doesn't sing most of the bridge and takes a breather or a really big breath then she could do it MAYBE. Maybe

I'm curious about if Gaga will pull it off and if so OMG I'M EXCITED TO HEAR IT AT MY artRAVE DATE :excited2: (my imaginary one. Bitch still hasn't released a single date for my country :manicure: )

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hazza96

I don't think she will sing it but i really do hope she does as the bridge is my favourite part of the song :(

bionic

It's not that impressive a note, but I don't think she will.

buy bionic

Tropico

I don't think she will sing it but i really do hope she does as the bridge is my favourite part of the song :(

Are you saying she might not sing Fashion! :noparty: or just the bridge? :noparty:

Either way I'll be kinda sad but especially if she doesn't sing the song as a whole.

boobtank

During that part of the song: 'Now put your paws up for fashion little monsters'

warhol killer

That note was edited tho.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Honey Boo Boo

Haven't heard Fashion! in so long I forgot how the bridge went. :messga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Andromeda

Probably can because she did that "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" for even longer.

TraeumereiLPB

I think she will sing it like she does in this remix with the demo vocals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vvcTR8MDQY

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Bebe

Well the first part of the video where she performers The Abramovic Method shows she has pretty powerful lungs. She clearly stops and starts another belt during Fashion! though.

[warning]http://vimeo.com/71919803[/warning]

Tropico

So what I'm hearing is she probably gonna change it up or talk over it because she can't and it was edited :nooo:

hazza96

Are you saying she might not sing Fashion! :noparty: or just the bridge? :noparty:

Either way I'll be kinda sad but especially if she doesn't sing the song as a whole.

I just meant the note! If she doesn't sing Fashion! i might cry :( i think i'm one of the few people who love the song :party:

RAMROD

Excuse me? She is Lady Gaga!

Is there any doubt about pulling that note?

Ya'll talking as if she was Britney.

Get real, people, shame on y'all tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived