Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Intoxicated6

Did anyone happen to get a photo of the seahorse keytar??? I did not take any photos because I was dancing and I absolutely ADORED that keytar and would love to look upon it again. :awesome:

13931738738_9667997311.jpg

Lady Gaga by Intoxicated6, on Flickr

lastlinefirst

Lol!  I internalize my feelings for Gaga so I think I'd like to get it out with people with a similar infatuation with her.

Lol I understand totally

Dangerous Man

lmao, if you think that's 'hating'... People like you need to learn how to think and to use logic, stating facts =/= hating, there was nothing negative about my post... However, people won't buy tickets cuz they are positive about costumes.. they want to know the singing/music/show is  good

Oh really? Stating facts? Oh please... :lmao:

Bye, Gaga doesn't need a fan like you. I doubt you were a fan at the first place. Maybe you are one those who became a fan while Gaga was still having tremendous success on charts and now you guys are complaining because even on her tour she is decaying. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

blahblahblahhhh

tumblr_n54g8snon71r9hlymo1_500.jpg

This made me laugh :smh:

I am loving the artRAVE, but this performance is extremely bad.

shaneybaby

i havent read a single word about the show bc i WENT and it was the best night ever honestly so ****ing fun she was like 5 ft away from me. venus was my fav ever loved it so much!!!!!!!!!

SMILE2NE1

1. Except all of her creative directors have said in one point or another that Gaga is the one who comes up with most of the ideas.

2. Maybe you don't remember, but it took a couple of legs and a theater tour before TMB looked like the tour we all praise nowadays. We are talking about artRave's first night.

3. I wish the stage was more interactive, yeah, I can't deny that. But there's only so much you can do with a plain platform and a couple of runways. The configuration of her previous tours was simply different.

No I remember this flawlessness correctly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mi4JqsELYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E3MYZ8AxOY

HORRORHOLIC

The more pictures and videos I see, the more it's winning me over. I just think it was so different from what I expected it needed some time to get used to. I still can't get over how amazing the lights look.

Edited by HORRORHOLIC

Dean Winchester

The more pictures and videos I see, the more it's winning me over. I just think it was so different from what I expected it needed some time to get used to. 

I already loved it yesterday but the more i see the more i love it.  Im starting to conclude that its possibly her best tour yet, i think it beats TMB and BTWB.  It looks crazy.  I can't wait to see it live and party on the planet, VENUS  :legend:

tumblr_n54uynvWp01rlt6ieo6_250.gif

Oh really? Stating facts? Oh please... :lmao:

Bye, Gaga doesn't need a fan like you. I doubt you were a fan at the first place. Maybe you are one those who became a fan while Gaga was still having tremendous success on charts and now you guys are complaining because even on her tour she is decaying. :smh:

lmao, grow up. I've been here since 2008, probably unlike you. I seriously wonder if you can even read.. Where did I say anything about the quality of the tour? :rip:

Dangerous Man

lmao, grow up. I've been here since 2008, probably unlike you. I seriously wonder if you can even read.. Where did I say anything about the quality of the tour? :rip:

Yeah, you've been here since 2008 and now you are near to be jumping off the ship.  buh bye...

Not here for someone who act like my parents telling me to grow up. You didn't even give me 1 cents for living. :rip:

and I've been a Gaga fan since Just Dance until now so... :awesome:

Edited by JUDE
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

holyfoolforyou

2hib5hy.jpg

I caught this at the Ft Lauderdale show during SWINE!! I think only 2 were tossed into the audience and now I actually have a piece of the first artRAVE ever! 

I really hope that the interlude videos get released because they were seriously so ****ing amazing...they absolutely murdered and buried the Monster Ball interludes. :legend:

candyglam

Aww, I just went back through the thread and saw how many people thought my set list picture was fake! I wish I had come on GGD to say, "Dudes, it's real because I just took it at the show!".

I kind of thought people would say it was fake when they saw Cake though.

blubrryxkisses

2hib5hy.jpg

I caught this at the Ft Lauderdale show during SWINE!! I think only 2 were tossed into the audience and now I actually have a piece of the first artRAVE ever!

That's awesome!