Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Helix

I think the show looks ****ing fantastic. It looks simple, but it also looks fun and quirky which I think is one of the points of ARTPOP, so IMO why would the tour be some crazy, next-galaxy, over-the-top stuff?

It looks like a great show and a really fun time and I cant wait till I go to it!!!!!

NewYorkCity

some of you guys are a  joke. LOL.

Go sell your tickets, you won't be missed. 

Drama queens everywhere.

This show is totally different from what she has done before. And that doesn't make it bad. This show is less visual, is more to be there and having an amazing time. You don't even know what you want. I've read people saying this had to me more about the music, asking for theatricals or props... like, wtf? :toofunny:

There will be more "amazing" "wow" "theatrical" shows, this is to have fun, jump, scream, dance.. 

the lighting is amazing, the best one she has had.

joemayzzin

I cannot deal with you people.....

I WAS THERE.. not in GA or the LMZ but close in the seating...... it was an AMAZING show, certainly better than the atrocity that was THE MONSTER BALL in miami in 2011..... which felt unispired.. and her vocals were not.... on par with what she could do.....

everything about this concert, especially the #artrave #edm gaga voice from THE FAME, was just ****ing amazing..... IT WAS A POP RAVE, lady starlight was playing ****ing EDM beats for 2 hours.............................................

2 HOURS......

the artrave had EDM all over it...... and partynausause and CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA and everything basically had a strong ass beat to it.....

here in MIAMI we have something.. that I'm sure not many of you can relate to..... it is called UMF..... UMF is ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, which I HAVE BEEN TO, this gaga concert witht he lighting effects on the white.. and transperent reflective surfaces.. along with the neon lighting sorrounding the stage.. reminded me of ULTRA... and the music especially was up there with what UMF offers.. except she is actually singing and moving.. instead of being behind a dj set..

HER VOCALS THO....

BEST LIVE GAGA VOCALS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN A LIVE CONCERT... born this was had everyone going WOW.. people were really impressed with the piano settings.. and I was sitting around mothers when she got naked after alejandro.. there gasped..

GASPING MOTHERS!

:legend: well said and if its like ultra i'm going to die because i've been to EDC and going again May 25th so thanks for hyping me up for my May 13th concert at Madison Square Garden!!

Alegagaloo

I L O V E the show and I can't wait to experience it live! I only don't like the blonde and green wig and the black latex outfit, it looks cheap!

Cocaine Heart

Man, there really is no pleasing some of you, is there!  Cut Gaga some slack.  Threatening to sell your tickets based on what you could see from Youtube?  Maybe I'm alone on this, but I respect Gaga and her artistry way too much to say something so effing stupid.

We going to boo

Allison M

Can't help but roll my eyes and laugh when people threaten to sell their ticket.

BYEEEE

Married the Night

Easily the most beautiful tour photo Gaga has ever taken. Stunning. 

006-4.jpg

MahoTheMnstr

do you know what i would give right now to go to the show!? we don't even now if she's coming here! i wan't to slap some of you tbh  :blehga: Gaga has spoiled you to much!  :smh:

Opulence

She's tried something different, channeling a d--g fueled trippy Rave into a worldwide tour for her dance album and I think it's rad! BTW album wasn't a party album so it's tour matched it, and this tour matches ARTPOP, bring on October for me!! :)

pink sushi

I love the costumes! But I'm disappointed she didn't perform Scheisse!!! Now I'll never get to see it live!!!!!! :cry:

Something like 1 hr 45, if I remember correctly.

thats even longer than this one tho. 

This didnt even hit 1 hour and 30 mins.

Why does the stage look so small and bland?

I LOVE the costunes and the set list though. I can't wait until she comes to my city!!! :excited2:

Bounty

I think this tour looks like a BLAST, a giant party... not an actual rave but rave inspired.

She actually tweeted this tour would be like that so idk why all the drama, can't wait to see her in Toronto!