💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

BULATIO

damn, you'll regret it. 

I don't know why anyone on here would pass up an opportunity to see Gaga live in person. But whatever floats your boat. 

Just remember that this was the very first show and things always change. 

I agree

fighting buryat

orb1tx

Fame and monster balls where excelent. Compared to these, this one was mediocre and seemed put together last minute. The costumes where cheap and tacky. Carnaval like. The music also didnt flow, but that can be easily fixed. The stage was irrelevant, it didnt add to the show and she didnt use it. A computer background wouldve been better. The catwalks were genius and her vocals were briliant. Her talent saved the show !

BULATIO

I’ve had enough of this constant b---hing and whining about what gaga did or didn’t do last night. It’s her show. If you don’t like it, don’t pay attention to it. You might like the next tour. But stop b---hing about it just because ARTPOP doesn’t have a clear and concise theme or message. The theme of the album is fun and partying. The artRAVE executes that theme perfectly. Does everything gaga makes have to have this deep meaning? Go listen to dope or gypsy if you want deep meaningful songs. Or better yet, if you’re complaining about wanting fame gaga back or monster gaga back then go listen to those albums and stay stuck in 2009. This is 2014. This is ARTPOP.

:toofunny:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  AGREE

fighting buryat

MonsterMum

I cannot deal with you people.....

I WAS THERE.. not in GA or the LMZ but close in the seating...... it was an AMAZING show, certainly better than the atrocity that was THE MONSTER BALL in miami in 2011..... which felt unispired.. and her vocals were not.... on par with what she could do.....

everything about this concert, especially the #artrave #edm gaga voice from THE FAME, was just ****ing amazing..... IT WAS A POP RAVE, lady starlight was playing ****ing EDM beats for 2 hours.............................................

2 HOURS......

the artrave had EDM all over it...... and partynausause and CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA and everything basically had a strong ass beat to it.....

here in MIAMI we have something.. that I'm sure not many of you can relate to..... it is called UMF..... UMF is ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, which I HAVE BEEN TO, this gaga concert witht he lighting effects on the white.. and transperent reflective surfaces.. along with the neon lighting sorrounding the stage.. reminded me of ULTRA... and the music especially was up there with what UMF offers.. except she is actually singing and moving.. instead of being behind a dj set..

HER VOCALS THO....

BEST LIVE GAGA VOCALS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN A LIVE CONCERT... born this was had everyone going WOW.. people were really impressed with the piano settings.. and I was sitting around mothers when she got naked after alejandro.. there gasped..

GASPING MOTHERS!

:worship:

Pure Adrenaline

:worship:

monstermum is that u ... cool avi and didn't know u changed ur name (if that's u tho :ohno:)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

MonsterMum

monstermum is that u ... cool avi and didn't know u changed ur name (if that's u tho :ohno:)

It's me boo :hug:

The avi is fitting for these days ;)

APPLAUSE4YOU

Does anyone know around when we will get the attendance numbers for the show?

hausoffame

Let me just say last night was my first Gaga concert ever and I had the time of my life. And she was having a blast (everytime she looked directly into a section of screaming and jumping fans, she smiled while she sang her heart out). The lights and the atmosphere were spectacular and I had a wonderful and unforgettable experience!

So glad you enjoyed it. I've only seen her twice on TMB Tour and I'm dying to see this show!

TheQueen

Does anyone know around when we will get the attendance numbers for the show?

Probably not until about a month after the end of the US leg

rivingtonrebels

After reading all 130 pages before giving my input, I'm still on the fence.

We know that the tour will likely change dramatically after the first show - this has happened with every Gaga tour.  Costumes will change, wigs will change - that's just how she works.

I do feel that the show is a bit disjointed - it seems like she made a list that was like OK I want - ARTPOP girl, seashell girl, latex girl/BTWB nostalgia girl, Raver girl, and White EDM GUY goddess girl.  And then just found a way to put them all together that is a little nonsensical. 

Purely from a viewer's perspective who wasn't there, it did feel a bit cheap and uninspired.   The avant garde mystique of TBWB and the story elements of TMB and TBWB were missing as well.  Some of you say that Gaga doesn't have to have a story blah blah but that's sort of her signature so whatever.

A lot of my reaction is just that the tour is so radically different that TBWB.  I get that she was injured and the album didn't live up to a lot of people's expectations, but it's almost like if you're not going to do it right why do it at all.

I am a little disappointed and not really looking fwd to my GA wait.

Moon Pix

don't you love gaga enough that just watching her perform is enough for you?

not really, I love her and I loved every time i saw her live (a few) and there were always things I didnt like so much, but this is just looking so sad, bad and desperate. what happened to her good taste e being unique? this is embarrassing, looks like nicki minaj or katy perry or something. 

this look... omg never expected to see gaga wearing this. I'm selling my tickets if anyone wants it, this show just dosnt look fun. she should just do the whole thing like she did at the festival.. simple and good. 

53678f0cf59df64d038b45e4.jpg

Edited by Moon Pix

Live4DaApplause

OMG   u slay!!!!...the stage is damn too high isnt?? whats spot did u get??? 

wheres the best sopt to be ? :O thkss :d

The stage is really high, my neck started hurting at one point. The best spot to watch would be the catwalk area that's parallel to the stage. If you want to throw a gift, be up front and the right side of the stage near the catwalk. We all threw gifts right after Aura right before Sexxx Dreams.

Michael

not really, I love her and I loved every time i saw her live (a few) and there were always things I didnt like so much, but this is just looking so sad, bad and desperate. what happened to her good taste e being unique? this is embarrassing, looks like nicki minaj or katy perry or something. 

this look... omg never expected to see gaga wearing this. I'm selling my tickets if anyone wants it, this show just dosnt look fun. she should just do the whole thing like she did at the festival.. simple and good. 

:lmao:

your loss

Live4DaApplause

What does is the background in white ? A castle ?

Yes its just like a white castle like sand castle looking sculpture. When the lights hit it though it changes colors and patterns it's pretty sick.

What stop, I'll buy it off of you.