💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

The problem with this fanbase is that we all compare too much. I know it's hard not to compare because we have such high expectations. With that said we have to understand that this is not the BTWB and this isn't TMB.

Once you are in that arena and ARTPOP starts to play and you see Gaga come on stage you will forget about everything and I promise you will have the time of your lives.

lad-gaga

Just realised she didn't have any amazing glasses and aura could of done with a bigger entrance and some more on stage props, I love the show in general though

GagaSkeletonWay

Riiiiight. I've watched most of the show and I am a little underwhelmed with the opening. The video/lights are amazing, but the way she comes up and such a 'slow' song starts... nope, not what I was hoping for. Not when she has Aura that would kick everyone in the ass right from the start.

It IS true that there isn't a lot going on on stage but the lighting is incredible and the show is supposed to be a rave, so it makes perfect sense. I have never seen such lighting at a concert before and so much colour. The music also sounds amazing.

The costumes... I guess I never really cared about the costumes because I care more about the music. But I love the octopus one and the opening one with the wings. And the Gypsy one is gorgeous.

I actually think this is a back-to-basics tour for Gaga. She has had two tours that were all about the theatrics and the shock factor and the dark side of her. This one is pure fun, it's colourful and it's fast-paced.

I think I will have a blast at the Barcelona date, I can't wait!

Where can we find videos?  :(

Chinosky

How many dancers were there? I can't count them :flop:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

AbuHassan1992

she used to care so much about her live shows, but this.. I don't know. It doesn't feel like Lady Gaga anymore

Optimus

Ok, my thoughts based on HQ videos:

-Most of the outifts were terrible. I mean, WTF? :rip:

-Getting naked on stage just to switch the wig and put some disney costume? :rip:

- The length was 1 hour and 40 minutes? Why so short?

-Too loud back vocals. Sometimes I cant hear her voice

-Too basic tbh. Nothing to get you excited or surprised

IMO this tour is nothing special. Everyone has their opinion so dont jump on me just because I dint think the way you do.

kaojen

I had an amazing time, it really was a party! I can't at you people judging something you didn't experience lol. I could care less about the size if the castle.

Her vocals and energy were on point. Dancing was awesome, outfits were a collection of cute and amazing.

The songs chosen really aided to the theme of a rave and the interludes were gorgeous.

ARTPOP as an intro was a great choice IMO.

Had an amazing tine and wish I could have another chance to see the show from another angle. I think it id a show I could experience again. I loved it :giveup:

Pitch

She should have used the cage from the swinefest for the aura performance, and had something big too close the show like giant pig or something, I doubt she broke the bank with this tour

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

JoeMo

To think people thought we were seriously going to get the DWUW video ...  :dies:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Katie14

it's not about NOT being happy, its about recognising that to be honest she isnt on top of her game.... and that is the absolute honest truth, im sorry but she just isnt what she used to be...

the fact that she STILL does the EXACT SAME routines for Bad Romance, Just Dance and Telephone (to name a few) is beyond offensive. Plenty of artists work with choreographers to re-imagine a hit song... it's been done before, time and time again, there is no excuse for Gaga to bring the same old stuff out time and time again, its just plain lazy!

I completely disagree with this statement. Gaga keeps the same choreography for her songs because the choreography goes with the song. Its what helps to make the songs iconic and memorable. Its not because she is being lazy.