Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

To those of you complaining about the stage, she broke her god damn hip and shouldn't be running and down stairs and climbing on things anymore

To those of you complaining about crowd interaction, she's realized the preachiness needed to go when BTW was over

To those of you complaining about the setlist, obviously she wrote it such because it was her vision and you're all here because of her artistry...hopefully

To those of you complaining about merch, don't buy it

To those of you complaining about the length/shortened songs, most artists only perform for an hour-hour and 15 so be glad she's not doing that

Anyway I'll be posting live updates of the May 6 show

somechick

Bm2UcTxCMAEZnnR.jpg

Bm2UZk3CUAADy13.jpg

Bm2Ud7XCEAAsksw.jpg

Bm2UfOBCUAAUSGh.jpg

Don't really like the half Koons ball thing on that outfit but other than that I like the other two. :)

To those of you complaining about the stage, she broke her god damn hip and shouldn't be running and down stairs and climbing on things anymore

To those of you complaining about crowd interaction, she's realized the preachiness needed to go when BTW was over

To those of you complaining about the setlist, obviously she wrote it such because it was her vision and you're all here because of her artistry...hopefully

To those of you complaining about the length/shortened songs, most artists only perform for an hour-hour and 15 so be glad she's not doing that

People are obviously gonna post their feelings. No one's gonna stop that.

I said I'm not that down with the setlist, but I still think it'll be a fun show anyway.

The merch looks a mess from what I have seen, so I most likely won't buy much of it.

That doesn't mean I or other people can't post their opinions (and i did try to at least put something positive into mine too). ;)

HighwayFantasy

Thank you! Amen! 

aebloomfield

So this was my 3rd GAGA show i've attended. Was is as theatrical as the monster ball.....no. Was it amazing.......YES! I had general admission and stood right before the catwalk that runs parallel to the stage which was the best spot for seeing the entire show. I got in line at around 5pm. I think the early birds went to the front on the main stage which I'm sure was a disappointment for them. Now everyone will know better. My only complaint was listening to Lady Starlight for over an hour! Wish we had the other opening acts

ItsOnlyAshleigh

The problem with this fanbase is that we all compare to much. I know it's hard not to compare because we have such high expectations. With that said we have to understand that this is not the BTWB and this isn't TMB. This is is a whole different ball game. Yes the setlist is kinda odd..and no it doesn't have that theater feel like the other tours this is a huge party. Once you are in that arenaand ARTPOP starts to play and you see Gaga come on stage you will forget about everything and I promise you will have the time of your lives.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Also even though some of you mentioned this can you explain the best place to stand for GA. I understand the front stage is not I a good spot.

These ball's always evolve over time....the BTWB was full of missteps the first few shows.

So everyone complaining about opening night is silly.

Optimus

According to the description, people didn't want to hang around  :toofunny:

I don't blame them. Fame Ball > this tour  :rip:

OMG :rip:

TonzaPOP123

Gaga's probably not gonna bring artRAVE in Finland this year, and probably not even the next year, either. Russia has messed up with other countries recently (Ukraine), so Gaga is afraid that Putin comes to Hartwall Arena (Helsinki, Finland) during her show and shoots her :awkney:

YASS PROPAGANDA YASS THE HUNGER GAMES YASS THE WORLD WAR 3 :legend::derpga:

Okay, I guess that I am too pressed :laughga:

Edited by TonzaPOP123

panosmonster

i'm the only one that through the videos i find her a little snoby to the crowd? maybe she was anxious.

hausoffame

My experience:

Waited from 6:45 am and was number 73 in line. I dressed as GUY Gaga (and was in the pic behind the Whole Foods worker that looked like Laurianne Gibson lol). There was a run going on that morning (made getting to the arena so early a nightmare) and some if the food vendors came by and fed us!

Went in around 7:00 into the arena. BB&T Center did NOT have their stuff together. GA people trampled over each other down to the floor and had to go down steps. I ended up right next to the catwalk on the inside part near the main stage PRACTICALLY THE BEST SPOT IN THE HOUSE. She layed down on the catwalk 3 people away from me and people swarmed her. But I'm getting excited and out of order.

My friend had a friend that was in line with us. HE WON THE ABSOLUT LOUNGE TICKET UPGRADE. The sad part is that all you do is get a seat upgrade, and NOT the chance to meet Gaga.

Starlight came out and was adorable walking down the catwalk in a dress and trying not to show us her upskirt lol. But her set was LONG and not as entertaining as her Monster Ball DJ session so it made waiting tough. But it was not long after she got off that the real site started!

The spot we had gave us great views of the main stage parts and the catwalk next to us meant we were right next to Gaga when she danced on the catwalk. The only thing is you can't see her at the piano at all and have to watch the screens.

I loved having interludes again and they were amazing. The big screen that played them on the main stage also served as a screen fit some parts to show people in the front part what we were missing on the catwalk.

I had an amazing time! Get ready for an experience for you all that are seeing her soon!

Sounds like an amazing show and night! Glad you had a great experience.