Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

cdm87

Daft-Punk-banner-image.jpg

Minimial yet effective....

just cos you got a huge amount of lights and colour, doesn't mean its a good show..... :)

DirtyIceCream

Jewels N' Drugs is an interlude??? Swine is shortened??? :toofunny: :cry: :eek: :eww::shocked: Please tell me she does all of MJH.

cdm87

I'm totally fine if you don't like the show!

There's nothing in this world that can please everybody

I still remember the first day of the now called "legendary and flawless" born this way ball. This website was a river of blood. 

What I don't like is that you say "you guys can't think this is great". Because yeah, anyone can think this is a great show.

its a good show, not a great show, not a absolute drowning mess....

flaws will be ironed out... time will tell

NewYorkCity

its a good show, not a great show, not a absolute drowning mess....

flaws will be ironed out... time will tell

:yes:

I'm sure you'll like it more once it gets more pulished.

And it will be totally different if you are attending

Edited by NewYorkCity

Michael

This show actually reminds me The Fame Ball but on a larger and even more colourful scale, which I LOVE. :heart:

lego

of course it doesn't. I'm talking about it in general, it feels very cheap there isn't majestic feeling you would expect from top notch artist that gaga is. Right now I see that Beyonce and Madonna are at the top of their game regarding whole tour concept and feel in general whereas gaga got downgraded to Katy Perry, Miley level. But oh well, I am a procrastinator too so I can't judge Gaga ;)

Beyonce and Madonna didn't break their hips last year, no one pushed them to album promotion while still being in pain, they didn't have messy split from their manager just before the album launch. Gaga didn't downgrade to Katy and Miley, those two could not do a tour like this. Anyway, when BTWB started so many complained how boring it was and how she will never top TMB, now suddenly same people are missing BTWB. She can never please everyone.

FreePalestine

cdm87

:yes:

I'm sure you'll like it more once it gets more pulished.

And it will be totally different if you are attending

August will present a very different show... about time Australia got a Gaga tour later on....

somechick

Jewels N' Drugs is an interlude??? Swine is shortened??? :toofunny: :cry: :eek: :eww::shocked: Please tell me she does all of MJH.

Apparently MJH is also shortened...

August will present a very different show... about time Australia got a Gaga tour later on....

Can;t wait to see what it's like in August and compare it to the early-mid shows I go to in the US.

cdm87

This whole song shortening business is very MRS. CARTER SHOW.....

annoying! we want fulllll tracksssss!

Vanilla

Yeah, but, we did wait a very long time between TMB and TBTWB...

I won't die, but I can't live without you

lego

This whole song shortening business is very MRS. CARTER SHOW.....

annoying! we want fulllll tracksssss!

Are you some Madonna stan just registered to trash the show? It wouldn't be the first time.

FreePalestine

cdm87

Are you some Madonna stan just registered to trash the show? It wouldn't be the first time.

Cannot stand old sausage Madonna....

im just having an opinion on what ive seen....

i've payed my $$$ to see her in August, and if I wasn't in Europe the week of the Melbourne show, i'd be attending that too

:)

somechick

Yeah, but, we did wait a very long time between TMB and TBTWB...

In this tour no one has to wait very long it seems...it only goes for just over half a year. ;) (Well so far anyway)