Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

cdm87

again you are talking about YOUR OPINION as if that was a fact.

You are not going to tell me what I have to think about the concert or how to feel about it.

And what do you know about me to say that I always think that what Gaga does is genious? With 8 posts? LOOOOL.

*aura's laugh*

the fact is in the poor album sales, the lack of promotion, the mess of a management team/record company....

NOT ONCE did i say anything about telling you what to think, but people are just blinded sometimes... awkward, but thats ok, we all grow up eventually bud :-)

no hate....

NewYorkCity

the lightning is amazing, the dancers and choreography are nothing compared to BTW Ball or the Monster Ball. The costumes - I can't even speak of

what has any of those things you are talking about have to do with the MUSIC?

And btw, tell me what videos did you see to judge the choreo because I've only seen LQ videos from the last seat of the arena. 

Dirty_Pony

Nice to see so much colour. Whereas TMB and BTWB were quite dark, this looks like a very different show, although stripped down, a lot of fun. Putting the rave into artrave.

So much negativity on here....

lego

Just because there are colourful lights in both doesn't mean they are the same. Katy's awkward dancing with those melons and awful stage presence with small kids mostly in audience cannot be compared with any Gaga tour. Some of you guys are just trolls.

FreePalestine

NewYorkCity

the fact is in the poor album sales, the lack of promotion, the mess of a management team/record company....

NOT ONCE did i say anything about telling you what to think, but people are just blinded sometimes... awkward, but thats ok, we all grow up eventually bud :-)

no hate....

You are having a great start here lol

not going to argue with you about sales, look at the sales of others artist that are on their peaks right now. Compare them to ARTPOP. 

Anyway, what does that have to do with the concert? 

The fact that you think that your OPINION is the only right one only tells that you are the one who should grow up.

Mambain

Just because there are colourful lights in both doesn't mean they are the same. Katy's awkward dancing with those melons and awful stage presence with small kids mostly in audience cannot be compared with any Gaga tour. Some of you guys are just trolls.

of course it doesn't. I'm talking about it in general, it feels very cheap there isn't majestic feeling you would expect from top notch artist that gaga is. Right now I see that Beyonce and Madonna are at the top of their game regarding whole tour concept and feel in general whereas gaga got downgraded to Katy Perry, Miley level. But oh well, I am a procrastinator too so I can't judge Gaga ;) 

HOTRODSGAGA

Its one show u guys. Everything will be changed in the next couple shows.

The only thing that can be judged right now are the stage, the choreo and the vocals. And they all slay.

kaojen

My experience:

Waited from 6:45 am and was number 73 in line. I dressed as GUY Gaga (and was in the pic behind the Whole Foods worker that looked like Laurianne Gibson lol). There was a run going on that morning (made getting to the arena so early a nightmare) and some if the food vendors came by and fed us!

Went in around 7:00 into the arena. BB&T Center did NOT have their stuff together. GA people trampled over each other down to the floor and had to go down steps. I ended up right next to the catwalk on the inside part near the main stage PRACTICALLY THE BEST SPOT IN THE HOUSE. She layed down on the catwalk 3 people away from me and people swarmed her. But I'm getting excited and out of order.

My friend had a friend that was in line with us. HE WON THE ABSOLUT LOUNGE TICKET UPGRADE. The sad part is that all you do is get a seat upgrade, and NOT the chance to meet Gaga.

Starlight came out and was adorable walking down the catwalk in a dress and trying not to show us her upskirt lol. But her set was LONG and not as entertaining as her Monster Ball DJ session so it made waiting tough. But it was not long after she got off that the real site started!

The spot we had gave us great views of the main stage parts and the catwalk next to us meant we were right next to Gaga when she danced on the catwalk. The only thing is you can't see her at the piano at all and have to watch the screens.

I loved having interludes again and they were amazing. The big screen that played them on the main stage also served as a screen fit some parts to show people in the front part what we were missing on the catwalk.

I had an amazing time! Get ready for an experience for you all that are seeing her soon!

cdm87

You are having a great start here lol

not going to argue with you about sales, look at the sales of others artist that are on their peaks right now. Compare them to ARTPOP. 

Anyway, what does that have to do with the concert? 

The fact that you think that your OPINION is the only right one only tells that you are the one who should grow up.

oh don't be ridiculous, i never thought that... it's frustrating when people say what they really think on here, and others attack like its a life or death situation.... at the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, its just amusing to see how defensive people get over a concert.... once this tour finishes, life will still go on... trust me!

Slayer

It looks basic. Is this really a Lady Gaga show?  :awkney:  Let's hope it improves.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BornSimon

Riiiiight. I've watched most of the show and I am a little underwhelmed with the opening. The video/lights are amazing, but the way she comes up and such a 'slow' song starts... nope, not what I was hoping for. Not when she has Aura that would kick everyone in the ass right from the start.

It IS true that there isn't a lot going on on stage but the lighting is incredible and the show is supposed to be a rave, so it makes perfect sense. I have never seen such lighting at a concert before and so much colour. The music also sounds amazing.

The costumes... I guess I never really cared about the costumes because I care more about the music. But I love the octopus one and the opening one with the wings. And the Gypsy one is gorgeous.

I actually think this is a back-to-basics tour for Gaga. She has had two tours that were all about the theatrics and the shock factor and the dark side of her. This one is pure fun, it's colourful and it's fast-paced.

I think I will have a blast at the Barcelona date, I can't wait!

somechick

My experience:

Waited from 6:45 am and was number 73 in line. I dressed as GUY Gaga (and was in the pic behind the Whole Foods worker that looked like Laurianne Gibson lol). There was a run going on that morning (made getting to the arena so early a nightmare) and some if the food vendors came by and fed us!

Went in around 7:00 into the arena. BB&T Center did NOT have their stuff together. GA people trampled over each other down to the floor and had to go down steps. I ended up right next to the catwalk on the inside part near the main stage PRACTICALLY THE BEST SPOT IN THE HOUSE. She layed down on the catwalk 3 people away from me and people swarmed her. But I'm getting excited and out of order.

My friend had a friend that was in line with us. HE WON THE ABSOLUT LOUNGE TICKET UPGRADE. The sad part is that all you do is get a seat upgrade, and NOT the chance to meet Gaga.

Starlight came out and was adorable walking down the catwalk in a dress and trying not to show us her upskirt lol. But her set was LONG and not as entertaining as her Monster Ball DJ session so it made waiting tough. But it was not long after she got off that the real site started!

The spot we had gave us great views of the main stage parts and the catwalk next to us meant we were right next to Gaga when she danced on the catwalk. The only thing is you can't see her at the piano at all and have to watch the screens.

I loved having interludes again and they were amazing. The big screen that played them on the main stage also served as a screen fit some parts to show people in the front part what we were missing on the catwalk.

I had an amazing time! Get ready for an experience for you all that are seeing her soon!

Thanks for posting. It sounds fun. :D

NewYorkCity

oh don't be ridiculous, i never thought that... it's frustrating when people say what they really think on here, and others attack like its a life or death situation.... at the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, its just amusing to see how defensive people get over a concert.... once this tour finishes, life will still go on... trust me!

I'm totally fine if you don't like the show!

There's nothing in this world that can please everybody

I still remember the first day of the now called "legendary and flawless" born this way ball. This website was a river of blood. 

What I don't like is that you say "you guys can't think this is great". Because yeah, anyone can think this is a great show.