💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Mariano

I totally agree with Monster4ever,  I remember how bad the first BTWB show was :giveup:  her vocals were kind of tired, the choreos as well :giveup:  I can't believe HOW SPECTACULAR her vocals sounds on the artRave :giveup:  Especially on GYPSY, which is the last song and she is supposed to be tired etc..  :legend:  LEGEND !  She is getting better and better with each tour :legend:

HighwayFantasy

The whole vibe is sooooo damn good! Those light, video screen and white castle with video effect on it. So original and so hyper! Okay, i am sad that there is no Scheisse, Heavy Metal Lover and Dance in the Dark. But when i look at the videos, it wouldn't really 'fit' the performance. Well done GAGA!!!!!

Mariano

omg I just came.

The Gypsy pic they used

The paparazzi one 

:giveup:

It looks amazing :omg:

the praising  :emo:

:legend:

DrewStevens

- The setlist is kinda odd but nothing really serious.

- I like that she is doing something different. Everybody was expecting her to have a plot where she kills someone/something.

- The mushrooms are everything! When they pop from the floor :legend:

- Partynauseous sounds weird but more ARTPOP than JnD or Ratchet.

- The choreography is impresive and way more appealing than in the last tours.

- The lights are awesome.

- I love the first outfit, the one with the tentacles and the one she uses for Just Dance/Poker Face/Telephone. The other ones are ok.

- Thank God for the videos and songs used as interludes. The interludes in the BTWB were boring as hell, it was just the band playing random notes for 2 minutes.

- The only performance that seems pretty out of place is Alejandro. It was like: "Let's sing Alejandro too, just because you asked me to".

- My big complain is the performance for Born This Way. It kills the vibe of the moment. 

In my opinion this tour is more like the Monster Ball. I liked the BTWB but some parts were really messy compared with her past tour.

lad-gaga

i think lovegame with a rave style breakdown should take alejandro's place and she could have a new disco stick

Jay.P

Partynauseous sounds good! Other than that, great first show, I'm sure it'll improve. Awesome lights too

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Charlie

One thing that I forgot to mention. Is she kept on referring to "the light (from within)" or "lights" like 10 or 11 times. Very curious. I think it's foreshadowing, that's just me.

Edited by charlie
fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

Yasha999

The Outfit with the inflatable accesory from PARTYNAUSEOUS / Paparazzi kinda reminds me of:

14_ttt2costumecustomization01.jpg

annawilliams-ttt2-bonuscostume.jpg

(Anna Williams extra outfit from Tekken Tag 2)

Just with more and BLUE tentacles, but maybe it's just me... :oops:

Anyways I'm very excited for the tour, hope we get news soon for Latin America.  :lana:

Charlie

They had the BTWF there too and they handed out free post cards. They were kind of nice!!

image.jpg

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

Andrew

Not gonna make full judgement until I see the show in August. But not overly excited based on what I've seen so far!

Gagalvaro

I think she show us a party but not a show...I was looking forward other things, more furniture like TMBT or TBTWB...MANiCURE, Venus, ARTPOP and other songs are so boring...And swine it's SO BORING TOO! I was expecting something like the itunes festival..

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva