💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

I do agree though, the song order needs more consideration. Venus after ARTPOP would surely get the crowd going. Swine and Applause are in the wrong order. Aura doesn't feel good in the middle. Donatella and Fashion! feels more right in the middle, also. (I'm kinda quoting from a user a few pages back)

#rocketno9

That's just because you're used to having venus second and applause last when u listen to the album i guess?

Zoey Brooks

I do agree though, the song order needs more consideration. Venus after ARTPOP would surely get the crowd going. Swine and Applause are in the wrong order. Aura doesn't feel good in the middle. Donatella and Fashion! feels more right in the middle, also. (I'm kinda quoting from a user a few pages back)

#rocketno9

This, 100%. It feels like they just picked songs at random without much thought as to how they actually worked as a setlist.

Pure Adrenaline

I love everything. I am just kind of shocked that she only sings Born This Way from BTW ? like wtf :eww:  TEOG should've been sung at the very least :(

The Lights are so ****ing SICK   What kind of production is that

:udidnt: ikr she ignored the whole BTW album 

but the show slayyyyyyyyys :nooo:

and PARTYNASEUS could easly replace almost any song on ARTPOP it's soo good it's just designed for rave :nooo:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

lol do u all forget about the first MB show .... it was total disaster on a whole new level ... i mean she lost her ****ing wig during the oppening I can;t :lmao: and that was nothing compared to the light and sound problems and she forget her choreo during few songs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtO23QngG5k

The first BTWB show was also not as good as later, her vocals were really bad back then but later everything come to it's place

That's just the 1st show I'm sure as it moves forward there will be changes and will look more smoothly than now .... what u expect people give it some time I;m sure till the end everything will look perfect

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

NewYorkCity

I'm watching gypsy performance and I see a lot of empty seats on the right...

Do we have another 10 silence minutes ala MTN?

DirtyIceCream

I'm trying not to watch any videos of the show before my date, did she perform all of Mary Jane Holland?? I will die if she doesnt sing the bridge (the part right before the chorus gets played the last time).

NewYorkCity

lol do u all forget about the first MB show .... it was total disaster on a whole new level ... i mean she lost her ****ing wig during the oppening I can;t :lmao: and that was nothing compared to the light and sound problems and she forget her choreo during few songs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtO23QngG5k

The first BTWB show was also not as good as later, her vocals were really bad back then but later everything come to it's place

That's just the 1st show I'm sure as it moves forward there will be changes and will look more smoothly than now .... what u expect people give it some time I;m sure till the end everything will look perfect

that wig was cheap as hell :toofunny:

NewYorkCity

u wlcm :hug:

omg I just came.

The Gypsy pic they used

The paparazzi one 

:giveup:

It looks amazing :omg:

the praising  :emo:

monsterdreams

I am so psyched for October 19

But seriously it's so far away I need to see this show