Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

I wish she used TechHaus innovations though like the Cypher dress, Bubble dress, fiber-optic wig, lava lamp heels. But over-all, judging from the short clips and photos, it looks Dope! Looks like she really enjoyed herself, and it really is a rave, hence the inclusion of her trap songs. Well done Gaga!

HOTRODSGAGA

I'm quite sure she'll add mkre songs/props/constumes for the artrave gallery in nyc with the next couple shows.

And she'll start inventing soeeches as the show goes on.

I hope she plays a different unreleased song at every show tbh :excited:

Nullvoid

It would have been EPIC and BAD ASS if she would've don't a J&D / out of control / Ratchet medley ... OMG just soak it in

Live4DaApplause

does anyone have HQ pics of Merch??? Surprisingly no one is talking about it. The pics ive seen make it look like the prize wall from Chuck E Cheese..? :noparty:

Honestly, it was the worst merchandise I've seen at a show. Nothing like Born This Way Ball, hopefully she adds A LOT more in the next few stops. /: Walked away with a poster and that was it.

DirtyIceCream

People in line being searched for d--gs 

Bmz4OuhIQAETuI2.jpg

This is a Florida thing right?? Lmaoo they've never done this at any of the shows I've gone too in Cali...or is this because its a "rave" :lmao:

Live4DaApplause

That's me in the multicolor wig!! â¤Ã¯¸

I'm soooo happy for you! She got your painting!(:

I can't wait until Tuesday so many spoilers everywhere... I'm trying so hard not to look. I had to spoil the track list... I couldn't take it! :giveup: :nooo:

Nick1495

No DWUW? the fuq

ive uploaded all the songs except ARTPOP and the beginning of GUY

DirtyIceCream

Soo they aren't doing numbered wristbands like last year at BTWB :(???  I really hate having to sit in line at the arena all day :nooo:

drains all my energy.

Mars

ive uploaded all the songs except ARTPOP and the beginning of GUY

Oh so she did play it? Its just that I saw a setlist on tumblr and they said she didn't play DWUW.

:confused:

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks for the videos!!

Edited by Mars

Live4DaApplause

Lady Gaga with my piggy! (: I threw it on stage and she kept it along with my homemade album cover Barbie doll. She put it right on her bed before she performed Sexxx Dreams. (:

2cwk8hx.jpg