💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Michael

Up until now - A joke when you compare it to her previous tours. There seems to be no story line and she just dances. Like there is nothing special about it. The stage looks good but she doesnt use it. Her clothes... Really? A joke. I dont know. I hope there will be some highlights. You know. Things that make you scream, that make you want to see it in real.

its a rave not a play

bionic

Don't forget about the Sexxx Dreams choreo!

tumblr_lwbhoxSCsm1qjq55zo1_400.gif

omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas aura

tumblr_n2ukswWXEN1svi3flo1_500.jpg

buy bionic

Ikvs

I'm glad there's no story line. It's a RAVE after all. Having a blast with the lights, the effects... :legend:

codymonster

Up until now - A joke when you compare it to her previous tours. There seems to be no story line and she just dances. Like there is nothing special about it. The stage looks good but she doesnt use it. Her clothes... Really? A joke. I dont know. I hope there will be some highlights. You know. Things that make you scream, that make you want to see it in real.

:lmao: Please stop embarrassing yourself :rip: like, how the hell do you know if she's not using the entire stage yet? You've seen 7 sec clips of 1/4 of the show.

Unless you're there. Then your statement has a bit more merit..

Edited by codymonster

Jase

I'm glad there's no story line. It's a RAVE after all. Having a blast with the lights, the effects... :legend:

Agreed :legend:

Morphine Prince

its a rave not a play

THIS. She said it was gonna be a RAVE. She said it would be like nothing she has done before. 

mic

To be honest I'm not impressed. Everything is so simple, comparing to BTWB it's like nothing happening