💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

lastlinefirst

Yes! My thoughts exactly. She was supposed to come to Tampa for the Born this Way Ball and that got cancelled so I was hoping she would come again but that's not the case :(. Let's hope she adds more shows.

Yeah, I had tickets for that one. Just there was no way I could get off of work and drive down there for this show. It literally kills me

Edited by lastlinefirst

Chinosky

Omg there are flowers, mushrooms, etc growing from the stage  :eek:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Shell Bikini

Guys she totally wouldn't have confirmed it if it was actually real :manicure: When's the last time she's addressed a leak like this? And why would she? Wouldn't she just want everyone to find out for themselves?

t8jh.jpg

coreysmith

Okay who else is on their bed refreshing Twitter and GGD like it's a fxckin eBay, auction and freaking out at every new picture lmao

TimisaMonster

IM REALLY UPSET THERES NO MORE ACOUSTIC PART OF THE SHOW THOUGH

HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR LITTLE MONSTER HEARTS AND TELL FUNNY STORIES  :toofunga:  :toofunga:  :toofunga:  :toofunga:

The setlist (if REALLY real) says she'll talk before Sexxx Dreams...she's not going to leave out time to talk to her fans :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Haroon

Having a meltdown that my very first concert ever in my life by my favorite human being won't feature my favorite song. :awkney:

It could change by the time it gets to you :shrug:

AdelaAngelo

This...she said it's a rave...not an adele concert to cry at :megaflop:

She should've done the same on the album...if it's meant to be played in the club from start to finish...why is Dope there? :laughga:

oh come on... i get what u mean, but if there is no emotional part where everyone is crying and shes talking about her struggles etc, then what makes it a gaga show at all? cuz who wants to cry will cry no matter what shes playing. also one ballade wont **** up a 2 hour show.... still hoping its a troll 

Shell Bikini

Guys she totally wouldn't have confirmed it if it was actually real :manicure: When's the last time she's addressed a leak like this? And why would she? Wouldn't she just want everyone to find out for themselves?

um pretty much this

t8jh.jpg