00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball (Sunday 4th May 2014)

Jase

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

You guys are already b---hing about the setlist? We don't even have it yet :deadbanana:

Little fetuses doing the most again.

Burim

You guys are already b---hing about the setlist? We don't even have it yet :deadbanana:

MTE!!

Neptune

Also, if that medley is true I'm selling my ticket, she better not **** up the album she's promoting just to squeeze Alejandro in there when we've heard it two tours already

The overreactions started  :gum:

somechick

so the tour begins in over 12 HOURSSSSSSSSS?????????????!!!!!! GAGA PLEAAAAASE

Starlight starts in about 13hrs. :) So gaga in like 14hrs or so I guess...

Neptune

SS77

Yeah Judas is one of my faves from BTW and I'm pretty sure it was cut short in all the shows on the BTWB. I was bummed about that. Well I'd rather MJH over Fashion! and Donatella I suppose. Not so fussed about Paparazzi. I'd rather hear...hmm...well I guess Just Dance or Lovegame. Those are the two singles i like most off TF but then I like more of the other songs on the album anyway. haha I seem to have a love/hate thing oing with the singles she releases - some I love and some I just thing "ugh no" (Paparazzi, TEOG and Pokerface tbh and I know I'm in the very small minority with that). hehe

Noooo I wasn't just talking about her cutting it short. She just put very little effort into the vocals for "Judas" at my show.

I love "Paparazzi" because it's probably her most vocally challenging track off The Fame.

somechick

Noooo I wasn't just talking about her cutting it short. She just put very little effort into the vocals for "Judas" at my show.

I love "Paparazzi" because it's probably her most vocally challenging track off The Fame.

Oh yeah I got what you meant re Judas. I just meant I was also bummed that she didn't do the full song. But yeah also sucks that she didn't put much effort into it at your show.

I mean Paparazzi is OK I guess, it's just never been one of my fave songs...at least you didn't say Eh Eh...ugh that song :fail: hehe

HauntingHollow

I need a Lovegame performance ! Mashed up with DIDT, oh i would die  :giveup:  :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

somechick

I need a Lovegame performance ! Mashed up with DIDT, oh i would die  :giveup:  :giveup:

That would be pretty cool actually!

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I need a Lovegame performance ! Mashed up with DIDT, oh i would die :giveup::giveup:

The highlights of TMB, could be like a throwback section pf the setlist. That's a great idea. :flutter: