Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

hughdancy

This is amazing :giveup: I hope the system requirements aren't too high as I only have my Macbook at uni.

Azor Ahai

This is amazing :giveup: I hope the system requirements aren't too high as I only have my Macbook at uni.

They say it will be the same with sims 3. Problem is the sims 3 on its own plays perfect in my pc but with more than 3 expansion packs BOOM! .

hughdancy

They say it will be the same with sims 3. Problem is the sims 3 on its own plays perfect in my pc but with more than 3 expansion packs BOOM! .

It doesn't even run well on my Mac I think :toofunny: although I haven't played it in ages.

lavenderblondee

Probably will wait for it to drop in price before buying it, but I'm digging this omg. My 12 year old self playing The Sims would be passing out over this, tbh. :udidnt:

This looks amazing :giveup: Especially the tramway at the end, getting me all excited; let's hope Sims can use it :cryga:

Re: system requirements. My TS3 worked fine up until I installed Seasons - which had higher system reqs, and thus doesn't work properly on my latpop. So, I haven't played a Sims game in about a year :noparty: I'm saving up to buy a Macbook Pro, but am I right in thinking that TS4 will release later for Mac as with SC?

Azor Ahai

This looks amazing :giveup: Especially the tramway at the end, getting me all excited; let's hope Sims can use it :cryga:

Re: system requirements. My TS3 worked fine up until I installed Seasons - which had higher system reqs, and thus doesn't work properly on my latpop. So, I haven't played a Sims game in about a year :noparty: I'm saving up to buy a Macbook Pro, but am I right in thinking that TS4 will release later for Mac as with SC?

They haven't said anything specific yet but I think they will release both versions at the same time, because pre-order for mac is already available. Sims 3 was released on both pc and mac on the same day aswell.

Edited by FreeYourMind

They haven't said anything specific yet but I think they will release both versions at the same time, because pre-order for mac is already available. Sims 3 was released on both pc and mac on the same day aswell.

I know, but I recall some problems with that (or I'm going insane :lmao: ).

Pablo

:giveup: :giveup: it's a builders dream, so many options that are amazing!

Don't visit my profile