Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

:eek:

The DLC that did nothing and the poor server issues as well as atrocious coding causing frequent crashes does not really make a good game. 

dragqueenshego

I knew sims 3 would be a mess so I never bought it but I've recently found myself longing for sims. hopefully they'll get this one right

Edited by dandywarhol

I knew sims 3 would be a mess so I never bought it but I've recently found myself longing for sims. hopefully they'll get this one right

Pudding faces and robots are not worth it.

The CAS to Gameplay Sims look extremely similar from what we've seen, and I have no issues with that

I don't mind the new look, I just want Sims that aren't robots and that cause my computer to freeze up and have the game crash because of the poor coding and engine use 

Honey Boo Boo

:eek:

The Sims 3 was an utter mess, ever since Maxis left the team, The Sims 3 became a tragedy. The Sims 3 was bugged, boring and full of ****.

Maxis is back now.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

I'm so excited to see this :excited2:

And yaaaassssss Goths you look so good yaaaaaaaaaaasssss slay

Pudding faces and robots are not worth it.

The CAS to Gameplay Sims look extremely similar from what we've seen, and I have no issues with that

I don't mind the new look, I just want Sims that aren't robots and that cause my computer to freeze up and have the game crash because of the poor coding and engine use 

The Sims 3 was an utter mess, ever since Maxis left the team, The Sims 3 became a tragedy. The Sims 3 was bugged, boring and full of ****.

Maxis is back now.

Drag EA to the pits

I'm so excited to see this :excited2:

And yaaaassssss Goths you look so good yaaaaaaaaaaasssss slay

Drag EA to the pits

EA reported a decrease in sales and was voted the Worst Company twice in a row (the first to achieve the feat)

They better listen, especially after the utter mess that was Sim City 

Maxis is back now.

Exactly.

The fact the franchise reached such heights and so many expansion/stuff packs baffles me 

Honey Boo Boo

EA reported a decrease in sales and was voted the Worst Company twice in a row (the first to achieve the feat)

They better listen, especially after the utter mess that was Sim City 

Exactly.

The fact the franchise reached such heights and so many expansion/stuff packs baffles me 

Sim City wasn't as much of a mess as The Sims 3 imo :laughga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Sim City wasn't as much of a mess as The Sims 3 imo :laughga:

Actually it was, it was so hyped because it was years since the last game and then they said it was only online, the city were small, the servers crashed a lot, and it was full of bugs :smh: But yeah TS3 was ****, not even high-end computers could run it well, and the sims were ugly and emotion-less :smh:

Actually it was, it was so hyped because it was years since the last game and then they said it was only online, the city were small, the servers crashed a lot, and it was full of bugs :smh: But yeah TS3 was ****, not even high-end computers could run it well, and the sims were ugly and emotion-less :smh:

So many problems within the course of a small span of time

Let's not forget Mass Effect 3's ending 

lolwut

Of course it would be Russia  :fail:

I know right..

I read the forum title and I was thinking, seriously? And then i saw it was Russia and it all made sense  :coffee: