Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

Not sure if I'll invest in another Sims platform where the game is incomplete and you have to pay more the get the full game.

Paying hard earning money for virtual coffee tables just doesn't sound appealing  :toofunny:

So I'll probably pirate the game, as well as their store content  :hug:

Zsolti

Lemme get a Mac

crying2.gif

Why mac tho?  :toofunny:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Honey Boo Boo

PC AND MAC OR JUST PC BECAUSE IF JUST PC **** U EA

It's always both.

Macs are ****ty anyway, EA at least was wise once in a lifetime.

Mess at Mac users separating PC from Mac, a Mac is a personal computer. :later:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Zsolti

updated... much prettier OP 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Zsolti

Note: The game WILL be available on mac,just a little later.

Zsolti

I don't mind the casual gamers pirating it.

If you're a Simmer pirating The Sims, seriously hun, you aren't a simmer and using The Sims as an avi? Gurl, are you fo real. :manicure:

I hope they do what tons of other games have done and either release a version on torrents everywhere that end up with a game which is extremely glitched, or they add some way for anti-piracy so that those with illegal copies can't start the game no matter what crack is used. :manicure:

Although this is EA we're talking about, I'm against piracy. :manicure:

shade me all you want but im not gonna throw out hundreds of dollars for DLCs.   :manicure:

EA's way too lazy for an anti-piracy system so I'll see ya on the battleship mate  :troll:

Zsolti
14151673513_c2ae2eba23_z.jpg

Behold! Bella and Mortimer Goth.

See them star in an all-new #TheSims4 video next Wednesday.

The Sims's official facebook page shared a brand new render of Bella & Mortimer Goth today! In addition, they have also announced they will be releasing a brand new Sims 4 trailer/video next Wednesday (May 14), featuring the Goths!

Don't know the famous Goth family? Shame. http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Goth_family

The sims look flawless on this pic :shocked:

Edited by Zsolty

mcphee

I'm so hyped! I follow the sims as closely as I follow Gaga so I'm so excited for this!

There's been hardly no news in like months and months, over 6 now I think so this is long overdue - But I'm still counting down the days!  :excited2:

I hope its a traditional sims trailer showing us in game footage, of all the life stages and Build/buy options!  :)