đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

mcphee

I'm so jealous of y'all that got the demo...

I've been checking origin/emails daily...

still nothing ...

:cry:

Honey Boo Boo

don't know if there's a separate topic for this but... have any of you played the create a sim demo? i find it really hard to use & you can't use some features that were in sims3 (e.g. highlights in hair, custom clothing colours etc.)

I got the Demo and I do find I hard to use at times, we just really have to learn it alot because it's something totally new. They took out all the colour options to help with the speed of the game. It did because it is way faster than The Sims 3 but I really miss it  :cry:

I've spent 10 hours on it :giveup:

I love the click and drag

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

SychosSoChic

I am SO excited. I have tons of new ideas for families!  :)

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Silver Keith

excuse me f*cking no, loading screens between traveling to different lots (in the same neighborhood)?

another MAJOR downgrade from the sims 3

Slayer

I just don't know if this will be worth buying. Like someone said, it doesn't seem like a big upgrade from TS3. There are lots of little changes, but I was expecting something more...

I also find it bizarre that they've taken out toddlers.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Honey Boo Boo

He says live (i.e. from 'living') mode and not live mode :deadbanana:

lodylody

This is so uninspired and boring. The lack of CAST and an open world are so tragic and noticeable.

He says live (i.e. from 'living') mode and not live mode :deadbanana:

That's actually the correct way apparently, say SimGurus! :rip: Even though I was like wait a second :sharon: 

Honey Boo Boo

Oh my god the world :deadbanana:

I love it :deadbanana:

I got the Demo and I do find I hard to use at times, we just really have to learn it alot because it's something totally new. They took out all the colour options to help with the speed of the game. It did because it is way faster than The Sims 3 but I really miss it  :cry:

oh! thanks for clearing that up. i had to use my brother's pc to play the demo because they haven't released a mac version... i hope they eventually do :/

lodylody

oh! thanks for clearing that up. i had to use my brother's pc to play the demo because they haven't released a mac version... i hope they eventually do :/

Although I hate the look of TS4, the delayed Mac release is actually a good thing. With TS3 they made a rather laggy and cheap port (I don't know the professional terms for it) to Mac, so it was like a copy of the PC version and had a lot of issues. However, the delayed release means they can make a version more tailored for Macs, that works better :)

Honey Boo Boo

Loading screen only took 22 seconds. Guys quit complaining :deadbanana:

We can travel between worlds :deadbanana:

It's faster than TS2 loading times. :deadbanana:

Don Lothario and Nancy Landgraab in base game :deadbanana:

Zsolti

basic

:millie:

Seriously the neighbourhood looks amazing. I love the minimalism in this game! :D

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Although I hate the look of TS4, the delayed Mac release is actually a good thing. With TS3 they made a rather laggy and cheap port (I don't know the professional terms for it) to Mac, so it was like a copy of the PC version and had a lot of issues. However, the delayed release means they can make a version more tailored for Macs, that works better :)

true! i just hope it isn't too delayed haha