💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Sims 4

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

I hope it's released on the PS4 :giveup:

EA hasn't planned a release on consoles (ps3,ps4,xbox360,xbox one, wii u, 3ds) yet, but they most propably will in early 2015.

Cas Winchester

EA hasn't planned a release on consoles (ps3,ps4,xbox360,xbox one, wii u, 3ds) yet, but they most propably will in early 2015.

:giveup:

tumblr_m73adal59s1rziwwco1_500.gif

My Little Phoney

That looks epic omg

I don't get why I'd want to build faster though, creating Sims and building and furnishing their homes is my favorite part of the game!

Azor Ahai

That looks epic omg

I don't get why I'd want to build faster though, creating Sims and building and furnishing their homes is my favorite part of the game!

MTE! I build a perfect house and perfect sims but then only play like 1 hour of actual gameplay before I get bored ! :emma:

My Little Phoney

MTE! I build a perfect house and perfect sims but then only play like 1 hour of actual gameplay before I get bored ! :emma:

This is so me haha

heavymlover

When that happens I usually select architechture as the profession for one of my sims. You keep building rooms all the time, so it's quite fun for those who mostly like the building aspect of the game.

Azor Ahai

When that happens I usually select architechture as the profession for one of my sims. You keep building rooms all the time, so it's quite fun for those who mostly like the building aspect of the game.

Is this profession on some exp pack  because I only have pets, seasons and world adventures. 

heavymlover

Is this profession on some exp pack  because I only have pets, seasons and world adventures. 

Mmm yeah, I thought it was part of the base game, but now that I think about it, yeah, it probably belongs to the exp pack Ambitions.

Melech

Will have to wait for the price to drop before buying but this looks so amazing  :giveup: Being able to change height of windows and walls and foundations anytime  :giveup: Being able to move an entire building  :giveup: Slay Sims 4  :giveup:

the prizes are already online tho. At least on German amazon 

Betty Who

the prizes are already online tho. At least on German amazon 

Oh I mean I'll be waiting for the price to be lower before I buy it, because it's always expensive when it first comes out, at least in NZ  :P

Azor Ahai

Oh I mean I'll be waiting for the price to be lower before I buy it, because it's always expensive when it first comes out, at least in NZ  :P

It's not going to drop for a loooong time. Release price gonna be 70$ and thats like 60 € . Sims 3 was released for 45 € and is 25 now , 5 years later. 

heavymlover

I think I'll wait for a deluxe or starter pack that includes the base game and one expansion. I'd rather play with the previous games for a while than playing the already expensive base game and then buy expensive expansions to make it better. Hope it doesn't take too long though.

Betty Who

It's not going to drop for a loooong time. Release price gonna be 70$ and thats like 60 € . Sims 3 was released for 45 € and is 25 now , 5 years later. 

Well it should be worth it I suppose!  :dies: