💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pen and Watercolor Portrait of Gaga

DeleteMyAccount

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I decided to experiment by adding watercolor to my drawings and this is what has happened so far.  Still need to darken some areas, but what do you all think?  Helen Green was a huge inspiration here.

10258255_10203663572019190_1810712016714

Addy Ezzie

Wow it's very beautiful !

My mom is with me right now, and she just told me that Gaga should use it as an album artwork. Coming from my mom, that's one hell of a compliment :yes:

PoshLife

I like it! What's the stuff on the left, is is the moss in her hair?

PS you're cute

:emma:

DeleteMyAccount

I like it! What's the stuff on the left, is is the moss in her hair?

PS you're cute

:emma:

Thanks everyone!  And yes it is moss.  Just have to add more detail.  And thanks.  :shy:

Wow it's very beautiful !

My mom is with me right now, and she just told me that Gaga should use it as an album artwork. Coming from my mom, that's one hell of a compliment :yes:

Your mom has great taste. haha

rodrigouuu

There's no words to describe how amazing is this! :emo:  i love it, great job!!!! 

DeleteMyAccount

There's no words to describe how amazing is this! :emo:  i love it, great job!!!! 

Thank you!  :excited:

Schwerk

I love this piece!

Your style is very unique.

And not to be rude, but I wouldn't look at Helen's work for inspiration. Your style is very different and equally beautiful, look for inspiration in other things besides other artist and further develop your own unique style.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

DeleteMyAccount

I love this piece!

Your style is very unique.

And not to be rude, but I wouldn't look at Helen's work for inspiration. Your style is very different and equally beautiful, look for inspiration in other things besides other artist and further develop your own unique style.

Thanks.  I get what you're saying.  Not being rude at all.  I mainly was inspired by Helen because it was the first time that I've ever incorporated color in a portrait.  Yea, but thank you for the kind advice!  :pawsup:  :kisses:

Ambrosia

Oh my God, it's incredible.  It's so intense and moving.  I hope she can see this at some point.  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Aura Veil

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:

You have amazing talent. And that ARTPOP film gives me chills every time I watch it; it's truly one of the best things from this era.

:legend:

You really slayed me hard with your artwork. Do more of them!! :legend:

Archived