Dr Rogoe

An open slot on the setlist?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. An open slot on the setlist?

• Yessssss!!!!! Nostalgia is not for geeks
    • Meh! I'd be a mess

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I've always thought that she could use the app as an interactive tour tool. Like on the app it would help monsters find their seats, give tips and hints about the show, and allow them to pick the song they would most like her to perform. If executed properly it would be really cool. :) like on the app there would be a section called ARTRAVE. In the section you could click "Find My Seats" "Help!" or "Song Request". In the song request you could pick from a selection of fan favorites (let's face it, she has been on GGD enough that she knows which songs are our favorites). It could be cool :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Scotty

Yes! A little surprise would be nice since I'm going to ruin the setlist for myself on Sunday haha.

Harry

I always pray that she will make every show different and each setlist will be different. I know for pop acts that is reaching cos of all the costumes and choreography etc, but imagine if each setlist was different on this tour? :giveup: It would be incredible, every show different :cry:

LaNathan

If that did happen, I would want Teeth, Summerboy, I Like it Rough, or Government Hooker

Pablo

Lady-Gaga-Cake-Like-Lady-Gaga-e134818095

I can totally see this happening 

Don't visit my profile

Born To Slay

I'd be here for it but it sounds like a mess to plan.. having to know choreography and stage planning for so many songs..

They could get local dancers, swear them to secrecy and have them learn the choreo in advance and then Gaga learns some basic chorus parts and boom! Problem solved.

Dr Rogoe

I've always thought that she could use the app as an interactive tour tool. Like on the app it would help monsters find their seats, give tips and hints about the show, and allow them to pick the song they would most like her to perform. If executed properly it would be really cool. :) like on the app there would be a section called ARTRAVE. In the section you could click "Find My Seats" "Help!" or "Song Request". In the song request you could pick from a selection of fan favorites (let's face it, she has been on GGD enough that she knows which songs are our favorites). It could be cool :)

:whip: Take notes TechHAUS

...... as an Interlude tbh. :laughga: the Instrument is perfect for it

or medley with DWUW / JnD

Dr Rogoe

BJAF please :giveup:

what? it's possible, right? :lolgaga:

I've been listening to that song again lately :music: , I gotta say it deserves a video or at least a proper performance since it meant so much for Gaga. The treatment it got at BTWB was kinda unfair tbh :crossed:

Italian

Does anyone know of any artist that does something similar?

Madonna did that at Sticky & Sweet Tour 2008 - a request during the last act of the show

MekeRoger

I'd be here for it but it sounds like a mess to plan.. having to know choreography and stage planning for so many songs.. 

jxckk

The only way she would ever do this is on the piano during that segment of the show or getting the crowd to sing along with her while she sings like two minutes of the song.

Daenerys

:udidnt: YOU PSYCHIC MONSTER YOU!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived