đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Kaiju Fan Club

Shu Rin

Featured Posts

Shu Rin

GODZILLA 2???? :omg:

I hope they bring in another monster. Gigan or King Ghidora would be awesome. Even Anguirus

I wanna see Mothra but it will probably not be anytime soon. Anguirus or Rodan are most likely gonna show up in the sequel. I wonder if they'll do create a new monster too? It'd definitely keep things interesting.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

I wanna see Mothra but it will probably not be anytime soon. Anguirus or Rodan are most likely gonna show up in the sequel. I wonder if they'll do create a new monster too? It'd definitely keep things interesting.

Any of those would be cool.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

But my most Anticipated Monsters would be Mothra, Anguirus and King Ghidorah

Staryu

You guys are making me so hyped to see it. :giveup: 

Another one? Cool! They should do a Mothra one (haven't seen a movie with it, but it looks so weird an interesting from the pictures I've seen in the past :sweat: ).

Hexxx

Another one? Cool! They should do a Mothra one (haven't seen a movie with it, but it looks so weird an interesting from the pictures I've seen in the past :sweat: ).

I bet an American Version would look terrible :laughga: A giant Moth created from Radiation n stuff

Shu Rin

My most anticipated would be Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Rodan. Anguirus would be cool as well, especially if he does that cool armadillo roll thing he did in Final Wars. Other monsters i'd be interested in seeing re-imagined, Gigan, Megaguirus, Biollante, Titanosaurus, and King Ceaser. I really do hope they come up with a new monster though. The MUTO's were so interesting that i'd love to see what they come up with next.

I'd love to see a Mothra remake too. The original film is one of my favorites, totally recommend if you ever get the chance to see it.

I bet an American Version would look terrible :laughga: A giant Moth created from Radiation n stuff

Mothra would definetly be hard to pitch to an american audience. But I think if they take the mystical/religious side of her, it could be interesting.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Staryu

I agree, most people want to see a badass creature... and Mothra isn't that much when put in comparison to the well-known Godzilla. :laughga: 

Hexxx

My most anticipated would be Mothra, King Ghidorah, and Rodan. Anguirus would be cool as well, especially if he does that cool armadillo roll thing he did in Final Wars. Other monsters i'd be interested in seeing re-imagined, Gigan, Megaguirus, Biollante, Titanosaurus, and King Ceaser. I really do hope they come up with a new monster though. The MUTO's were so interesting that i'd love to see what they come up with next.

I'd love to see a Mothra remake too. The original film is one of my favorites, totally recommend if you ever get the chance to see it.

Mothra would definetly be hard to pitch to an american audience. But I think if they take the mystical/religious side of her, it could be interesting.

an american mothra would look too realistic. but like you said, if they focus on mystics and the religion, it could be a beautiful outcome

Shu Rin

I agree, most people want to see a badass creature... and Mothra isn't that much when put in comparison to the well-known Godzilla. :laughga:

Don't let Mothra's appearance fool you, she's a bad b---h who can hold her own against some of the strongest monsters. 

tumblr_mkn7zyLl9g1qm3rsfo2_400.gif

Hexxx

Don't let Mothra's appearance fool you, she's a bad b---h who can hold her own against some of the strongest monsters. 

:toofunga:

Staryu

:rip:

How does Mothra attack though? I mean...  :messga:

Hexxx

she has a lot of magical powers and she usually attacks the top of a monsters head :laughga:

go look at some of her fight scenes, she's truly beautiful

zexion_armando

Mothra could be cool, if they just focused on long range and spore based attacks, lol.

Ghidora or bust though. Or Gigan.

Shu Rin

Get ready for your crash course in Mothra attacks in 3.. 2.. 1..

The 60's and 2003/04 version did headbutts, wing slaps and scratched with her tiny claws. Her special attacks were hurricane winds when she flapped her wings really hard and fast, and reflective scales she released from her wings but only used as a last resort and when she knows she's going to die because they deteriorate her wings.

The 90's version had the same attacks but also had antennae beams and lightning that shot out of her wings when she used her scales. Her son, Mothra Leo had even more beam attacks. I swear he shot one out of every orifice.

Archived