Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga songs everyone seems to love but you don't

tampon

Featured Posts

Yanko

me at people who write:dance in the dark marry the night venus aura paparazzi alejandro bad romance and BLOODY MARY giphy.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21

I used to feel this way about The Edge of Glory, but I like it a lot more now.  

I most definitely feel this way about Hair...and Just Dance.  

Michael

Government Hooker. I like it, I just don't think it's the holy grail like others make it out to be.

LaLuna

I can't believe how many people said Venus :nooo:

Oh well, to each their own I guess...

I do agree with those who said Gypsy though. It's a cute song, but not exactly groundbreaking, to me it's just Edge of Glory 2.0 :oops:

Tropico

I deleted Boys Bous Boys so fast tbh I don't like it at all :millieh

I also don't really like GH a lot. It's not bad or anything it's just not as good as people seem to think. :oops:

I can't at people saying Gypsy, Bad Romance, Applause, BM, MJH, Dope, Aura, Venus, Judas :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

FrozenKookie

- Money Honey (worst song she released ever, she even said it herself she'd skip it anytime) :wtf:

- Teeth :wtf: (not my thing, it doesn't click me at all sry)

- Highway Unicorn (it's cute but it's fcuking noisy + nothing special here I just like the bridge until it ends)

- Heavy Metal Lover (took me a loooong time to get into this, I LOVE the lyrics but that's it. I now like it but I still rarely play)

- Dope (lol it's an amazing song but I don't have any reasons to use this one/no right mood to fit in)

- ARTPOP (the album version, huge computerized-dead mess + the lowered hee hee parts were such a huge letdown, the Swinefest ver is one of her best thank god someone here remastered it)

- Swine (the album ver sounds so computerized as fcuk too, sounds so dull, they can go to the trashcan with ARTPOP anytime)

Aaaaaaaand the award goes to the album ver of Aura. A ****ING TRASH. Period.

Archived