Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga songs everyone seems to love but you don't

tampon

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Everyone seems to enjoy Roar, but I like her other song released back to back that month, Applause. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

destructivelove

Sexxx Dreams... I really tried, but I just can't

same here boo.....i really don't get everyones logic when they say it's "her Thriller" .......like excuse me....how....?   please don't shade Michael's work like that... :manicure:  :smh:  :fail:

ARTPOP the album.

:toofloppy:  :rip: spill that tea....inb4 you get death threats...

Poker face I mean I like it but people love that song and being a gaga fan there's so many others id rather hear

MelbHawker

'MANiCURE'.

The verses are amazing/could've been all out rock. The chorus and the rest of it... it sucks.

paganpoetry

Looks like I'm a bigger stan than all you haters :MANiCURE:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Americano, Highway Unicorn, The Queen, Eh Eh, Gypsy, Applause - Not even all popular tracks in the fanbase just ones I don't like

Nicole

The album version of Swine. I LOVE the live version, but I need to be in a particular mood to listen to the album version. I like it, but it just doesn't always sit well with me. 

LilVenusian

Gypsy makes me cringe. :fail:

The verse and chorus are tolerable but every time i hear "I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm A gypsy, gypsy, gypsy" 10x in a row, i'm sorry but i can literally feel my musical brain cells combust     :toofunga:

Gypsy. I like it, but the flavour kinda went away for me. but i won't skip it when listening to ARTPOP

This. #sorrynotsorry

Archived