💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.B.F.: The Next Mean Girls?

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Prometheus

gbf.jpg

"Social warfare breaks out in a suburban high school when the three clique queens who rule the school compete for this year's must-have teen girl accessory - the G.B.F. (or Gay Best Friend). GBF tells the story of two closeted best friends, Tanner and Brent. Brent longs for the spotlight and has a plan that will make him the most popular kid in school. He believes that coming out will make him instantly popular, as the newest must-have teen girl “accessoryâ€: The G.B.F. Tanner on the other hand, would rather fly under the radar and graduate from high school without ever being noticed."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6DJSGrfNbk

Available on Netflix.

--------------------------------------------

I freaking love this movie. It isn't as good as Mean Girls, but I think a sequel has some major potential. Imagine it!

G.B.F.: The Flame Wars

Tanner and Brent are no longer the only gay guys out at school. In fact, so many gays have outted themselves that cliques have formed, and there will be war.

:excited:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Tegan and Sara getting that promo, yasss

I have yet to see it but it looks pretty good :party:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

candyglam

I was so surprised that I actually liked this movie...a friend of mine suggested I watch it and he's always into movies about high school (Mean Girls, High School Musical, Clueless, etc.). I actually really enjoyed it (I freakin' love Megan Mullally anyway).

Ray of Light

This looks like a low budget 90's roller rink disco theme gay pórno VSR

TRAGIC

And that G.U.Y can't wear a necktie for ****,

he should come over and learn from big daddy Fashion ICON Ray of Light himself

& Sasha, sis, run.

This is social suicide

5.jpg

Ray of Light

He believes that coming out will make him instantly popular, as the newest must-have teen girl “accessoryâ€:

WaiT.

Not this b---h STEALING my personal High School chronicles.

THIEF

5.jpg

MJHolland

nononononono x infinity

Clueless and Mean Girls are cinematic works of art that will never be replaced or matched in humor and perfection

that is probably one of the gayest things I have ever said on the Internet in my whole life and I'm not even completely sorry or regretful 

tokyodisko

Yeeees, but only in the gay community. 

I am so glad they released it on netflix finally, so I made my friends watch it. xD

EthanPamyu

i love this movie so much  :toofunny: 

MV5BODA4NTk4MTM4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODQ5

I think Michael J Willett is really hot too.  :heat: 

2CIFHZZ.png

01fXTw3.png01fXTw3.png01fXTw3.png

ItsTommyBitch

I thought it would be extremely cheesy and low budget even though the trailer looked genius.

but i actually really liked it!

I'm in love with the movie.

The acting was good, the story, while predictable wasnt THAT predictable and had relatable characters on top of humor that was pretty realistic and not even 90% of the jokes were of gay stereotypes. There was some genuine, organic humor. 

If you are easily offended by stereotypes this is not the movie for you. (Hell, what comedy is for you :P)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived