💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead

Vampira

Featured Posts

I freaking love this show! It has me on the edge of my seat week after week. It's just so intense whether it be because someone is about to be eaten or just the character interactions themselves. I know there seems to be a lot of people who have complained this season but that is inevitable. The first season was only 6 episodes and this one is going to be 12. That means the pacing has to change and not every episode can be one big thrill ride. Even so, I think The Walking Dead has been rather stellar and intense. Besides, even though there are zombies, the story more so focuses on the human condition and how we cope in dire situations. It's about our humanity and what makes us, us.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ryhanna

• n0ne

• Travis

• TheOriginalOne

ChasingTheGhost

I freaking love this show! It has me on the edge of my seat week after week. It's just so intense whether it be because someone is about to be eaten or just the character interactions themselves. I know there seems to be a lot of people who have complained this season but that is inevitable. The first season was only 6 episodes and this one is going to be 12. That means the pacing has to change and not every episode can be one big thrill ride. Even so, I think The Walking Dead has been rather stellar and intense. Besides, even though there are zombies, the story more so focuses on the human condition and how we cope in dire situations. It's about our humanity and what makes us, us.

I see your set and i think of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfqO7zmd0oA

half psychotic

I love this show. When they first revealed that thoes people were keeping walkers in the barn I just new that Sophia was gonna be in there, so I wasn't really shocked about that. I'm glad they can finally stop the search for Sophia storyline. Can't believe that there won't be any new episodes until February. I'm itching to see more.

Just started the whole series Monday and finished the last episode today. I literally cried when Sophia came out of the barn :(

I hate Shane so much. I was afraid he was going to kill Dale :cry:

Im at comic 61!!!

This show + comic kick ass...

I just purchased the first novel of the series too!

The comics are awesome! :legend: and really violent sometimes ._.

• 1 month later...

Ah, 10 days until new episodes!

I can't wait for Season 3 because I'm really excited to see everything go down with "The Governor"...

I love this show! Zombie theme is overused but it works here because it's a TV show and it takes you trought the story of survival of a group of people.

Here, in Slovenia, the second episode starts again (before the holidays they ended it at ep13) tomorrow, I can't wait. :party:

Ah, 10 days until new episodes!

I can't wait for Season 3 because I'm really excited to see everything go down with "The Governor"...

Wait, season 3 starts in 10 days? :confused: That fast?

---

I like this show, but I stopped watching after the first couple episodes of ss2. I planned on downloading them...but you know, megaupload.

And season 2 isn't on netflix :crossed:

ChasingTheGhost

Wait, season 3 starts in 10 days? :confused: That fast?

---

I like this show, but I stopped watching after the first couple episodes of ss2. I planned on downloading them...but you know, megaupload.

And season 2 isn't on netflix :crossed:

The rest of season 2 is coming. We only had 6 episodes already.

and use putlocker for the rest

The rest of season 2 is coming. We only had 6 episodes already.

and use putlocker for the rest

I hate when shows split the season in half. :lmao:

Putlocker is always a last resort, I hate internet streaming :cry: But I probably will use it if netflix doesn't get season2. I can watch on my wii :lala: