• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ryhanna

• n0ne

• Travis

• TheOriginalOne

The show is great, but they streched the lost girl plot line to the point where I dont even care any more. I'm really tired of that cast randomly going through the woods filler bs.

Oh and I hope Lori dies. All she does is b---h and moan. Hate the character, hate the actor. . .

I dont know why every one thought this ep was boring. They all are pretty much the same quality to me :emo-coffee:

but I do agree, they need to find that little ****ing gurl already, or close the plot.

The mom(pregnant one whose name I dont know) really irks me. :angry:

and I like how darrel has become sort of a liked character know, (before a jerkoff) I wonder whats going to happen next week since they are bringing his brother back.

Edited by Miss Boogie

New episode in 10 minutes! I really hope we move on with this episode. I'm tired of them still looking for the little girl and all these little small talks between characters.

Ricardo

why out of sudden new people appeared in the house, it's been like three episodes since Rick's group are in the house and these people just came out of nowhere, not that it matters tho

they need to cut Sophia's storyline, why they have to make it so hard to find her, she is probably dead, I'd hate if they find her alive, it's like impossible for her to survive in the woods and it'd look stupid if she is still alive

and wtf is wrong with Hershel, great idea to have a dozen of walkers inside the barn next to your house, smart ass

Edited by Ricardo

why out of sudden new people appeared in the house, it's been like three episodes since Rick's group are in the house and these people just came out of nowhere, not that it matters tho

they need to cut Sophia's storyline, why they have to make it so hard to find her, she is probably dead, I'd hate if they find her alive, it's like impossible for her to survive in the woods and it'd look stupid if she is still alive

and wtf is wrong with Hershel, great idea to have a dozen of walkers inside the barn next to your house, smart ass

Ok, I was thinking that too! Who the **** are these people?

I am sick to death of Sophia's story and honestly, the old lady and that girl are ****ing up the group.