💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead

Vampira

Featured Posts

Melech

I'm annoyed with how they ended it, but I can't wait to see what happens.. and i want to know what happened to Beth, and where Carol, Tyreese and Judith are. Gahhh!!

I hope Carol and Tyreese will save them :giveup: When I saw the bones :rip:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ryhanna

• n0ne

• Travis

• Hellspont

Top Posters In This Topic

Robotboy

ok im so glad carl and michonne and maggie didnt die.

and you guys, lets be honest this season was the best one after season 1.

season 2 and 3 sucked sooo hard and i almost gave up after andreas death. but now its good again :excited2:

btw does anyone know what happens next? quote me in spoiler! this cliffhanger was really annoying.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

n0ne

I was scared, I thought something had happened to Carl and Michone with how they opened the episode. I really liked the episode. I got a little teary-eyed when Rick told Daryl he is his brother. I also really liked the flashbacks.

The sequence with the bandits was crazy, I can't believe they were going to try to rape Carl. Crazy Rick is back.

I'm glad most of them are together, though I wish it was under better circumstances. I know they are trapped, but I was still hoping they would at least hug or something lol. I didn't really like Rick's last line, I think it should have been phased differently. Did anyone else feel like all of the prison people knew what Rick was going to say?

I can't wait for season 5, especially after how Scott Gimple described it.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Loved the finale, though I was hoping for a stronger ending. They left a lot of unanswered questions, but I think that's good since it'll only build anticipation for Season 5.  :excited2:

Overall, Season 4 is my favorite season by far.

ryhanna

ok im so glad carl and michonne and maggie didnt die.

and you guys, lets be honest this season was the best one after season 1.

season 2 and 3 sucked sooo hard and i almost gave up after andreas death. but now its good again :excited2:

btw does anyone know what happens next? quote me in spoiler! this cliffhanger was really annoying.

No one knows what's next because Terminus wasn't in the comics. :P

Some juicy news here: Alanna Masterson (Tara), Christian Serratos (Rosita) and *cue wild speculations* Andrew J. West (GARETH, THE LEADER OF TERMINUS) have all been promoted to main cast members for season 5. 

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-Dead-West-Masterson-Serratos-Season5-1079833.aspx

Apparently Michael Cudlitz and Josh McDermitt (Abraham and Eugene) are already main cast. 

Gareth being a series regular makes me think that the Terminus story is going to last for a while and that there's going to be a few twists.

Edited by Batmans Hooker

Robotboy

im not here for terminus. i like it better when they travel :manicure:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Hellspont

im not here for terminus. i like it better when they travel :manicure:

same, I want them to be in a dif place thats in the comics tbh

Rudz Xinc

I love the finale, but I want more, because I hate cliffhanger ending, now we have to wait another 6 months :noparty:

Look at those clowns

I was so sure that Carl's gonna die, but yay. Hopefully their war with the cannibals won't last too long, I want them to move on and go to a new area. Kind of tired of these forest stories

n0ne

Now that Season 4 is over I would say:

Season 3>Season 4 2nd half> Season 4 1st half=Season 2>Season 1

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

JoshMonster

Did anyone else spot he bones in terminus in the caged off area? As soon as I saw that it just screamed cannibals that they were hinting.

KillerCupcake

I was so sure that Carl's gonna die, but yay. Hopefully their war with the cannibals won't last too long, I want them to move on and go to a new area. Kind of tired of these forest stories

They're not gonna kill Carl. At least not for a loooong time. 

Did anyone else spot he bones in terminus in the caged off area? As soon as I saw that it just screamed cannibals that they were hinting.

Me too, I literally jumped because cannibal stories are so sick and interesting :excited2:

ryhanna

Carl ain't ever dying. Like him or not, he's the only thing that keeps Rick going. He's like… the John Connor of The Walking Dead. In many ways, TWD is CARL'S story, not Rick's. 

On another note:

tumblr_mi2kef7Jom1riyvejo1_500.gif

Slay me, Andrea.