Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where do you think Gaga will film the Artrave Ball?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Paris 

I totally wish, my little darling..... But the venue is so small in Paris that they'll probably have to cut parts of the catwalk, and I doubt that's the show Gaga would want fans to remember forever :emma:

VforVendetta

I don't think it would be an issue on the DVD at least. Probably no more than if she was doing Tokyo or Seoul City. I think the music and visuals will be enough on this tour. It looks like it is very well planned out so far.

Agreed! She could have done two shows and still released it tbh.

I was always hoping she should set up and perform the BTWB on a soundstage and record it for a dvd, but that dream is dead. :rip:

I agree.

VforVendetta

WE AGREE?????

:hug::flop:

The world is about to end soon tbh. :miley: Ai think its a sign, GUY will smash. :excited2:

LaLuna

Probably Madison Square Garden :shrug:

Right now I just wish there was a Born this Way Ball DVD :giveup:

tokyodisko

The world is about to end soon tbh. :miley: Ai think its a sign, GUY will smash. :excited2:

ARTPOP will go #1 next. 

Schwerk

Amsterdam, just because of Mary Jane Holland/Dope

I wish, but our audience is usually quite demure compared to places like Mexico or even London.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

MonsterRocket

The public arent interested in buying tour dvds, thats for the fans to buy so they can either relive the experience or if they didnt get to go they get to see it. 

I dont think she will because her label wont wanna spend a lot of money on a DVD that wont sell incredibly well. If the BTWB wasnt released on DVD i doubt the much smaller artRAVE will be. 

I would love a DVD too but i dont think it will happen. 

Btw i really dont understand why you think The Monster Ball would have done anything for ARTPOP ? The Muppets Special showcased her new music, it was MUCH better promotion than making TMB available on Netflix. 

Labels don't usually put out tour dvds for the GP, they do it for the fans. Check how many dvd other pop artists put out...don't think beyonce's roseland show was for the GP...

Also, Gaga was actually going to release the BTWB dvd, but as she broke her hip, it was cancelled.

One Five Ten

Film the tour from different locations like Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto Tour, release it interspliced with documentary footage already shot by Terry + tour footage from the road. Slé :gaga:

Archived