šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm almost 110% sure that...

Tropico

Featured Posts

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

for the record, i watched her monster ball hbo special dvd and her singing was pretty meek unless she was at the piano belting unnecessarily. the outfits may have had the flash and remembrance, but as an overall theater performance, cohesiveness and vocals, the born this way ball>>>>>>>

Mythos

Well, she will have to beat The Monster Ball, and at this point i don't think thats possible, so of course people are going to complainĀ  :lolgaga:

The thing is, no one cares if you don't like something she does and there's absolutely no need to call everyone pretentious and deluded because we like 99% of the things she does. She doesn't come here anymore, so it's not like anyone's "suggestions for improvement" are going to do anything.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Well the rush single didn't change much... It was just 1 week before the planned release and really did not change much. Competition would've been the same ; people were expecting it before their release. Address the charts? What do you mean? And even if I understood what you meant, would that have changed something in the era?

"I don't write for the charts" (After Applause didn't go #1)

which then created hypocrisy when she released DWUW.

Ā 

I guess what I'm trying to say is, had Katy came in with her single first, people would have noticed how much it was selling and the unrealistic expectations of Gaga doing better wouldn't have been as heavy. Maybe Gaga wouldn't have been as overwhelmed by the expectations, and she wouldn't have felt to upset about people telling her she was a flop.

Ā 

There's also the way she promoted DWUW, which most people found as a cry for attention instead of touching and reasonable.Ā 

Girrr

I don't know, if any of you have already been on a RAVE?!?

I was and I am still going.

So, I am awaiting several things she better delivers.

If not, I have every right to express my point of view.

A ball is a ball. But a rave is a rave.

I don't know if it's the official title, but on every radio station and ticket site, it's also the "ARTPOP Ball". The concert, like all other ones, will attract younger people. I don't think it'll be a full out rave, so prepare to be disappointed.

There's a lot of the same kind of posts in this thread. Listen, I'm sure the OP understands what an opinion and what a forum is. It's the incessant negative threads that he/she is discussing. I'm not even sure why those threads exist. They make everyone's experience on the forum less than enjoyable. Every post in them should just be "AP", because it's the same things getting criticized over and over again.

djBuffoon

Maybe you're the deluded one and other people are actually having fun and the only reason you're calling this era messy is because that's what the GP says and like other mindless sheeps in this fanbase you just agree with them and bash Gaga even further. Meanwhile some of us are actually having fun this era because we don't believe all the **** internet critiques and the GP tried to feed down our throats :crossed:

I think you should shut up and sit down :hor:

Ladle Ghoulash

Well people are allowed opinions and it's a discussion forum not a praise everything Gaga does forum.

Of course they are, but I think the OP just means that a lot of people are melodramatic about it and often hypercritical.

Ladey Gagz

"I don't write for the charts" (After Applause didn't go #1)

which then created hypocrisy when she released DWUW.

Ā 

I guess what I'm trying to say is, had Katy came in with her single first, people would have noticed how much it was selling and the unrealistic expectations of Gaga doing better wouldn't have been as heavy. Maybe Gaga wouldn't have been as overwhelmed by the expectations, and she wouldn't have felt to upset about people telling her she was a flop.

Ā 

There's also the way she promoted DWUW, which most people found as a cry for attention instead of touching and reasonable.Ā 

Actually maybe if she released it 1 week later, people would've seen Roar's results and expected Gaga to do alot more where when they released it at the same time nobody knew how it would end :shrug:

But I see your point now :sweat: Thanks for explaining more.

Archived