Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you gonna get drunk/do drugs at the artRAVE?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

Jjang

why? pay hard earned money just to forget the experience. It saddens me that people feel the need to get drunk or take d--gs to have a good time, is the show itself not good enough? :awkney:

*Tbh... you can have fun without all of "that"

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

Of course not, Wednesday at the Lana concert the girl next to me was wasted, like don't you want to remember it in 12 hours :awkney: so stupid.

djBuffoon

Does a bear **** in the woods?

I will have a j*int rolled specifically for the drive upstate, then I'm sure we'll have a couple drinks beforehand.

Only if I can figure out a way to do so without losing a good spot and/or getting in trouble.

I know! I have GA and I've never been to a concert like that. So im kinda confused. lol People say they get there like at 9 in the morning, and that once you're inside, it's hard to go to the bathroom (and get your spot back) So... idk...

Teal Ambition

I don't drink or do d--gs anywhere.

This.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DeleteMyAccount

If this was a legitimate rave, I'm sure there would be some people who would, but no for me.  I'm there with my Mom anyway..

Vernier

I'm legit thinking of bringing nurofen to cope with the yassing :emma:

Imagine over a thousand people yasssing at once tho, will it be strong enough. Lord help us :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived