Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Red Flame MAY Leak Very Soon

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

As we know, Azealia and Gaga worked on a track titled 'Red Flame', which due to an argument, was scrapped off ARTPOP. Azealia sang some of the song over a home livestream a year ago, and since then, has been asked my thousands of people to leak the song. Lately she has been talking about leaking her own album. She said that 'Gaga stole Red Flame' from her. 

Someone tweeted Azealia asking her to leak the song and how good it sounds (from the livestream) and she Retweeted it! She has completely ignored people asking for it, and suddenly retweeted this tweet. Does this mean she may actually leak it soon??  :confused:  :udidnt:

The tweet she retweeted https://twitter.com/HausofPrincee/status/459048450772852736 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we know, Azealia and Gaga worked on a track titled 'Red Flame', which due to an argument, was scrapped off ARTPOP. Azealia sang some of the song over a home livestream a year ago, and since then, has been asked my thousands of people to leak the song. Lately she has been talking about leaking her own album. She said that 'Gaga stole Red Flame' from her. 

Someone tweeted Azealia asking her to leak the song and how good it sounds (from the livestream) and she Retweeted it! She has completely ignored people asking for it, and suddenly retweeted this tweet. Does this mean she may actually leak it soon??  :confused:  :udidnt:

The tweet she retweeted https://twitter.com/HausofPrincee/status/459048450772852736 

sorry this page can't be found..

That means nothing IMO..

She also RTd

favio â€@faviotello Apr 18
Something tells me @AZEALIABANKS is about to serve up some crazy ****.

This is after she said she'd leak something then couldn't. She doesn't have anything to release yet.
â€

@haydencrisp Apr 18

@AZEALIABANKS is way smarter than people give her credit for.

And she retweets stuff like this.

She's just hyping herself and people talking about her/complimenting her.
I would def be here for Red Flame, but I don't think an RT means anything at all.

Archived