Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

It's one of the best bops out there. I like it a lot lol

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smooth Criminal

Its just wack.

For me, there is nothing appealing about the song. Everything is a letdown, from the beat, to the lyrics, chorus etc. :ohwell:

J&D has more plays than Donatella on my phone. lol

Cas Winchester

Strange. I remember when ARTPOP leaked, almost everyone I saw thought it was the best track on the album and that she would slay the world and/or lessors if she released it as a single :huh:

Pain of fame1

Because everyone LOVED it when it was just released. and as usual, people tend to hate things that are popular :manicure:

this. Donatella was so popular whem ARTPOP leaked, everybody said that it was going to be a single...IT IS AMAZING, THE CHORUS IS EVERYTHING

Antidote

The lyrics are ridiculous ( I know it's meant to be funny and over the top, but it's just not my thing).

The song and the instrumental in general are okay, but not special or outstanding, it's just a normal pop song

degenerate

Annoying, noisy, loud, incomprehensible, forgettable, unrelatable, just overall unpleasant. An ARTPOP lowlight.

Bambino

The lyrics, the concept. It's really the most ridiculous song Gaga has ever written. I know some say it's a sarcastic/not a serious song but still, maybe such things aren't Gaga's things.

Tarl69gp

It's my least favorite off the album. Im glad it's there. I'm glad she paid homage to Donatella, it's cute. But I just can't connect to it on a level that makes me want to listen to it frequently.

TArL

Archived