• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

Galactastica

The new website launched today and My face is in their supporter picture-it's weird seeing myself on there several times!

I was hoping the event would happen earlier in the day; I have to be at work an hour before the launch starts so I can't watch it! Is there any way someone can record it and upload it for those of us who can't watch it live? Or what do you think the chances are of BTWF making it available afterwards? I really don't want to miss it.

Galactastica

the above post says 3pm EST but the Gagadaily News page says 4pm Est, not sure which one is right-haven't really seen times anywhere else. Either way, I'll be at work so I'll miss it. I hope there's a way to watch it later!

can't wait to watch tomorrow. :excited2:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

It starts at 4pm EST. If you click the youtube link and hit play the video gives you a countdown.

+BTWF's website has been updated.

+BTWF'S HOSTING A POSTER CONTEST for all artists to convey the BTWF desired effect.

Edited by ORGANIZATION

This foundation is so amazing

I hope she wears something beautiful at the launch

I will donate when I'm a trillionaire

I won't die, but I can't live without you

It's at 8am for me, right when i'm supposed to be leaving for my bus. Will it be on YouTube afterwards, seeing as there'll be a stream for it?

Edited by Nicole

• Haroon locked this topic