• Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Tyler Posey :hor:

tumblr_m843svzt3v1qi8qaao1_500.gif

I want to drink his babies 

11ttyxh.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

KyliesChild

Hey! For Label Wars I want Gaga's eyes to be sewn shut, her body wrapped around strings, and for the background to be a circus. I also want something that says LIMEFEST in a scary font. If this request is rather difficult I understand :) I requested this from Pop Reaper but just in case she can't do it I would be willing to ask you. Also I want it like a tour poster

Phoenix

Hey! For Label Wars I want Gaga's eyes to be sewn shut, her body wrapped around strings, and for the background to be a circus. I also want something that says LIMEFEST in a scary font. If this request is rather difficult I understand :) I requested this from Pop Reaper but just in case she can't do it I would be willing to ask you. Also I want it like a tour poster

I'll try something tomorrow :) :yes:

💎

Phoenix

Hey, I tried doing something but it turned out to look like **** tbh so I deleted it. I couldn't find a proper pic and I'm just not that good when it comes to modifying someone's body parts and esspecially face. I could do her normal pic (without sewing and strings) on a circus background and with text. That's how much I can do, if that's enough just notify me. :yes: Sorry. 

💎

KyliesChild

Hey, I tried doing something but it turned out to look like **** tbh so I deleted it. I couldn't find a proper pic and I'm just not that good when it comes to modifying someone's body parts and esspecially face. I could do her normal pic (without sewing and strings) on a circus background and with text. That's how much I can do, if that's enough just notify me. :yes: Sorry.

Oh no it's fine. I knew it was going to be difficult. And you could do that I guess. (circus bg, Gaga, and text)

KyliesChild

Do you have any specific Gaga pic in mind? HQ if possible. :)

UuEgg9Z.jpg Or any Gaga photo that looks epic and it sort of “welcomes" you. :)

Phoenix

I would like to request a Display Pic, aka Avi :giggle: anything Gaga related is good for me. :))

Okay, working on it. :) :yes:

💎

Archived