❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

It's not only about this. What's with the random **** you've been posting lately, not sure if I get you.

I'm not rlly sure what ur talking about  :shrug:  :duck:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I'm not rlly sure what ur talking about  :shrug:  :duck:

The "I mistaken you for someone", but it doesn't matter anyways. 

💎

Phoenix

Sorry but I already made it in the meantime, if the text is too wrong I can edit it but tomorrow. :) 

2X1ZjoK.png

💎

Sorry but I already made it in the meantime, if the text is too wrong I can edit it but tomorrow. :)

2X1ZjoK.png

Nope that's perfect thank you!  :hug:

Actually could you take out the two top pictures for me so I can what that looks like? 

Phoenix

IgdyG9U.jpg Aqbi4M8.jpg

3i7p0j5.png

dlkDj12.png

Nope that's perfect thank you!  :hug:

Actually could you take out the two top pictures for me so I can what that looks like? 

No, sorry, I don't have a PSD file. I saved the picture. I can only edit the text, cause I added it after. :( 

💎

IgdyG9U.jpgAqbi4M8.jpg

3i7p0j5.png

dlkDj12.png

😮 It's so beautiful! It's exactly what I had in mind, thank you. You will definitely have to do a thread on your phone wallpapers because I want to make my phone look so lovely. ðŸ˜

Phoenix

It's so beautiful! It's exactly what I had in mind, thank you. You will definitely have to do a thread on your phone wallpapers because I want to make my phone look so lovely.

I'm glad you like it. :)

💎

I'm glad you like it. :)

How could I not?! You are so talented! I'm actually going to be a weirdo and go through your thread and look all the prettiness 😀

Phoenix

How could I not?! You are so talented! I'm actually going to be a weirdo and go through your thread and look all the prettiness

Aww, thank you. You're too sweet. :hug:

Go ahead, that's not weird, it's like my gallery, for y'all to see it iif you want. :Yes:

💎

Archived