digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

avi is bellow the limit as far as I know. Avi is around 45kb and the limit is 50kb :)

omg lol :lmao: 

its perfect :legend: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Phoenix

Was playing with retouching and adding make up, it doesn't look perfect, I'm not too close with this. I think she looks beautiful before and after, just wanted to use this pic, 'cause it was a good close up of her face. Also the original pic was 15MB in HQ, this one is smaller, had to resize it since I wouldn't be able to upload. 

QDwv1ac.jpg

Random fast Katy Perry edit:

86ZS9gS.jpg

Simple Gaga Years edit:

Untitled-1.png

💎

Was playing with retouching and adding make up, it doesn't look perfect, I'm not too close with this. I think she looks beautiful before and after, just wanted to use this pic, 'cause it was a good close up of her face. Also the original pic was 15MB in HQ, this one is smaller, had to resize it since I wouldn't be able to upload. 

QDwv1ac.jpg

Random fast Katy Perry edit:

86ZS9gS.jpg

Simple Gaga Years edit:

Untitled-1.png

the katy perry one is awesome

idk what to put here

President Biden

Can u make me a poster for each of Gagas tours (Fame tour,Monster ball,Btwb,artrave,c2c tour) in 3 sizes? 

And can can you make me 6 lg5 concept artworks with many different titles! You can decide!

finally can you make me a vintage with blood themed cover art for Paparazzi single. Thanks

I got drunk

hxVLIRDh.jpg

Hey Phoenix, I was wondering if you could make me a cover photo for my profile here with this picture. Idk if you can but I would like  for Gaga's image in the photo to be replicated with two Gaga's next to her, so basically it has three of the same Gaga in a row.

Here's an example:

Z-ROW-popup.jpg

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

Phoenix

hxVLIRDh.jpg

Hey Phoenix, I was wondering if you could make me a cover photo for my profile here with this picture. Idk if you can but I would like  for Gaga's image in the photo to be replicated with two Gaga's next to her, so basically it has three of the same Gaga in a row.

Here's an example:

Z-ROW-popup.jpg

Yes ofc :)

So the same head 3 times in one body? 

💎

Archived