💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One thing still irks me..

Spyro

Featured Posts

Spyro

Since G.U.Y. tanked (shocker), I'm guessing there wouldn't be anymore singles left...

Question is.. will she release another single, or release Act II?  Will the telephone continuation still happen since the continuation song is allegedly on the first volume?  I mean, she hasn't done it yet, so is she going to cancel it this time, and she'll make a new song for the continuation?  'Cause that would be interesting.

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Gaga better give me one last single with Aura if ARTPOP really is flopping that badly in her mind and give us the PROMISED Telephone continuation...:crossed:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Azor Ahai

She will make no continuation and have a hieatus until she releases ARTPOP 2 in late 2015. mark my words.

It's tanking? Radio stations are just starting to actually pick it up. It was #5 on my local stations request countdown. #9 the night before.

Anomaly

It's tanking? Radio stations are just starting to actually pick it up. It was #5 on my local stations request countdown. #9 the night before.

This. G.U.Y. hasn't tanked, it's barely even started. My radio station hasn't even played it yet. Don't sell it short, I'm sure Bobby has big things planned for all of this.

Arturo

Eh, G.U.Y's not doing so well, but let's not say it tanked.

It's only been an official single for 11 days.

Spyro

It has been released for weeks and not a sight of it in the charts..

Edit: fine, I won't sell it short and give it a month, give it or take.

Spyro the Dragon

Arturo

Thing is, this is a post-album single (Yes, we haven't seen one of these since December 2011!)

They take like 2-3 months to take off.

Redstreak

I kinda feel like it'll be on to Act II now. Regardless of how well GUY does.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

its been like 11 days. Its only now starting to come into actual rotation on the radio.

Spyro

Thing is, this is a post-album single (Yes, we haven't seen one of these since December 2011!)

They take like 2-3 months to take off.

its been like 11 days. Its only now starting to come into actual rotation on the radio.

I edited the post queens. :queenga:

Spyro the Dragon

giskardsb

do you guys have any patience at all?  Like seriously?  Instant gratification required for everything?

Spyro

do you guys have any patience at all?  Like seriously?  Instant gratification required for everything?

I'm not being impatient.  Just my curiosity if it would be on this album or not, since I think there might not be any more singles off this album.

Spyro the Dragon

Archived