Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is 'ARTPOP' a true pop music, Or a full getting by tracks?

Dann

Featured Posts

*How do you truly feel about ARTPOP right now?
How do you go back and find the deepest place that you love in Gaga previous work?

Do you think we truly feel her this time as an artist? I wanted to be continue heard of anyone opinion with good vibe.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohs0a-QnFF4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfGuy

didnt really get the question, but if u wanna know if we like ARTPOP. yes i do

It's a good album, but you can definitely see she didn't get the success she was expected to with BTW so she was obliged to make an album made for the charts. When I listen to BTW or TFM I see an artist, I see Gaga doing exactly what she wanted, but on ARTPOP, the Gaga I see is a Gaga that needs desperately a hit. Only thing I think she really did well is the composition, the melodies are definitely her best ones in her whole career.

I love ARTPOP but there's something missing... like the 'Gaga element' or something...

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Diamond Heart

Well BTW will always be my fav gaga album.

But how do i feel about ARTPOP right now? Its just amazing, theres like 3 tracks i dont really listen to but i still do sometimes.
Do i feel the connection with gaga? of course, ARTPOP is dripping with gaga's signature style. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

PatrickMonster

it's good album, but I'd place it as last on my list. it's just as artistic as her previous eras, so I just dont really get her intentions with this album.. maybe she'll surprise us with an amazing tour

N a t h a n

It's a fun album, end of. Why does it have to have a genre? It's ARTPOP, just go with that.

zexion_armando

Its a album she seemed to make for someone else, to me at least.

With Born This Way, she seemed at least to have a part of her in nearly every song, and tried to branch out, so I see it more as her work and her "artistry" in that rather than  what I see with ARTPOP

Raikou

I feel like half of the album is better than most of her discography, whilst other tracks are beneath her artistry.

Pandora

It's my least fave album of hers. As an album, I don't like it at all but there are some good jams on there.

TheOriginalOne

I love ARTPOP. Most people seemed to until the chart positions and sales numbers came it.

Computer

Definitely a true pop music, not just a full getting by tracks

imo

anigif_original-grid-image-30340-1397710

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived