Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The artRAVE is coming up fast. Have you got your outfits?

Allison M

Featured Posts

Qualle1

Hey! This is a leather jacket, like this! SH149_1.jpg(Mine is different, but you got the idea!)

Thank you for letting me know! :)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Got my flannel, I am READY!

4qioo2.jpg

Are you going to wear panties and high heels boots with that too like Gaga does??!

rs_634x1024-131114204304-634.Lady-Gaga-L

So cool tbh!! :golfclap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Slade

Are you going to wear panties and high heels boots with that too like Gaga does??!rs_634x1024-131114204304-634.Lady-Gaga-L

So cool tbh!! :golfclap:

AND THE PIGTAILS :derpga:

RAMROD

AND THE PIGTAILS :derpga:

:fan: ready yo weaves

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

wahljennifer322

I've been to many "Balls" and also Roseland and I have to say that while I am not really into dressing up I decided I would do something fun for Roseland. When I got in line,  I was pretty surprised that there weren't nearly as many people dressed up as I expected there to be especially since it was such an intimate performance. Given that, I am definitely not dressing up for the artRave. I have good seats but they lower level and not on the floor. I will say that if you are looking for Gaga to notice you, especially with GA tickets, then you should definitely dress up. I did get interviewed in line at Roseland, made it on the Verizon video and Gaga smiled and winked at me when she saw my wig. In line, the interview guy specifically asked for people who were dressed up to be interviewed. Again, if you want to be noticed, dress up. If you are on the fence and don't have seats that will get you noticed, I wouldn't bother.

monstronic

Going to the Atlanta show with my husband and our girl friend, and we're wearing these t-shirts!

62TWLf1.jpg

Archived