Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Hmm not sure, but Napoleon's not in the CBD I think right? It's like Sth Yarra or something? I thought about going to Myer but like don't they usually do that for free and then expect you to buy their stuff? lol I mean I don't know. I rarely bother with make up because I wear glasses and can;t see sh*t when I take them off so not much point. ;)

My sister got her make up done at Napoleon and she paid $89 and got $89 worth of make up from it as well!

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

My sister got her make up done at Napoleon and she paid $89 and got $89 worth of make up from it as well!

Yes! They still have that on their webpage, and I can try Melb Central or David Jones. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow. Thank you! :hug:

Edited by somechick

Yes! They still have that on their webpage, and I can try Melb Central or David Jones. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow. Thank you! :hug:

Any time! :hug:  and...only one week to go!! And very soon it'll be one week for you!!!!  :excited2: Soooo Exciting! Edited by 8myh3art

Any time! :hug:  and...only one week to go!! And very soon it'll be one week for you!!!!  :excited2: Soooo Exciting!

haha I've got the Perth show first, so that's keeping me distracted - which is a good thing. ;) Otherwise I'd spend all week freaking out. ;)

haha I've got the Perth show first, so that's keeping me distracted - which is a good thing. ;) Otherwise I'd spend all week freaking out. ;)

Oh yeah! So awesome! I'm jealous!

Oh yeah! So awesome! I'm jealous!

I actually keep forgetting that like the Perth show is in 5 days! It seems like this should all still be months away. I am so not ready. lol Hope you have some good questions ready to ask if you get a chance. ;)

I actually keep forgetting that like the Perth show is in 5 days! It seems like this should all still be months away. I am so not ready. lol Hope you have some good questions ready to ask if you get a chance. ;)

Lol def not! Ive been thinking about it since i bought the ticket, and im still clueless! I just have no idea what im gonna do, what im gonna say, its horrifying! lol

Lol def not! Ive been thinking about it since i bought the ticket, and im still clueless! I just have no idea what im gonna do, what im gonna say, its horrifying! lol

Oh God, I'm glad i'm not the only one! I have like one question (and no I'm not gonna say what coz someone might steal it lmao). I've been trying to write a letter for like a month to put with the gift I made and OMG it's one of the hardest things ever. Like I want to be concise and not ramble like an idiot and I keep changing my mind what I want to say. :rip: Plus I'm thinking how would I like the pose for the photo...although I'm not sure we get to pick, but I guess you could ask if you wanted her to do a specific pose or something. :shrug:

Edited by somechick

Oh God, I'm glad i'm not the only one! I have like one question (and no I'm not gonna say what coz someone might steal it lmao). I've been trying to write a letter for like a month to put with the gift I made and OMG it's one of the hardest things ever. Like I want to be concise and not ramble like an idiot and I keep changing my mind what I want to say. :rip: Plus I'm thinking how would I like the pose for the photo...although I'm not sure we get to pick, but I guess you could ask if you wanted her to do a specific pose or something. :shrug:

By the look of some of em, I reckon if u asked her for something specific she'd pretty much do it!

I've written a letter too but I literally look at it every week and change it, and it's now like 20+ weeks later and Im still changing it! It's never going to be right, but oh well! Only got a week left so better start thinking damn hard!

By the look of some of em, I reckon if u asked her for something specific she'd pretty much do it!

I've written a letter too but I literally look at it every week and change it, and it's now like 20+ weeks later and Im still changing it! It's never going to be right, but oh well! Only got a week left so better start thinking damn hard!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. But then I'm not sure what to ask her to do. I just know I don't really wanna do the claw pose. lol

lmao Yes. I've typed mine at the moment so then if I want to edit it's easy, but I wanna hand write it like the morning of the show. :rip: I know I'll think of something I wanna say after it's done though.

Just saw her facebook post, she's on her way! ♡

So fricken exciting! Can't wait to see what she wears! :)

Won't be going anymore. My grandmother passed away quite suddenly yesterday & the funeral is next Saturday in Sydney. 

Wasn't meant to be. Have fun everyone :) 

Won't be going anymore. My grandmother passed away quite suddenly yesterday & the funeral is next Saturday in Sydney. 

Oh no! I'm sorry - for your Grandmother and that you can't come to the show. :hug:

That's awful! I'm sorry to hear! :(

Take care of yourself!