💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 19th + November 16 (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance she'll hit a bar or a club afterwards? She seems to be doing it relatively often after her shows and Glasgow has an amazing music scene.

(I'm imagining her performing some drunken cabaret rock and roll song in Nice'N'Sleazy or something :giggle: prayin')

Hello all, 

Hope you don't mind me posting - I have two standing tickets in the Little Monster Zone at the Hydro on 19 October.

Tickets were £153 plus booking fees. Am selling for £100 each as two extra tickets now as friends can no longer go. I'll still be there tho. not missing out on this!!!

Let me know if you're interested and can arrange to meet/deliver etc.

Cheers

Chris

StrawberryBlond

Got my ticket today, finally! This has been a huge weight off my shoulders as it seemed like everyone already had them by now and I was terrified it'd got lost in the post! I'm going alone and will be in LMZ, so if anyone is interested in meeting me, please say. I don't have any real life acquantainces who are Gaga fans, so it would be nice.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Freaking out here!!! Can't stop looking at my ARTPOP zone email!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Got my ticket today, finally! This has been a huge weight off my shoulders as it seemed like everyone already had them by now and I was terrified it'd got lost in the post! I'm going alone and will be in LMZ, so if anyone is interested in meeting me, please say. I don't have any real life acquantainces who are Gaga fans, so it would be nice.

I'm happy to make new friends in the line. I'm going alone too and don't have any RL friends who like Gaga.

I'm glad that my ticket arrived. The next thing on my mind is picking a good place to stand. It's like a military operation haha.

I'll be bringing a Gaga drawing and hope that security don't confiscate it. I want it to catch Gaga's attention.

Better Day

I'm happy to make new friends in the line. I'm going alone too and don't have any RL friends who like Gaga.

I'm glad that my ticket arrived. The next thing on my mind is picking a good place to stand. It's like a military operation haha.

I'll be bringing a Gaga drawing and hope that security don't confiscate it. I want it to catch Gaga's attention.

I am standing as well xD

Together You And I!

GaGa Edinburgh

I'm going to her glasgow show on the 19th!! So excited as its my first show! The poor bf is getting dragged along managed to buy tickets on the 6th of October!! Should be expecting them in the post tomorrow! We won't be there as early as others as I'm coming in from Penicuik (Midlothian/edinburgh!). Hope to bump into some of you when I get there at 6ish pm! I will be wearing a fishnet crop top with studs on it, fishnets with ripped leggings over it and lace up high heeled boots(if I can be bothered waiting around in heels!)! Can't wait!!!!!â¤

Archived