πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm saying it right now, we don't tolerate "insiders" who don't have receipts, so if you're lying or leading fans on, you might lose the ability to post and/or be banned. Fair warning, not pointing fingers.

If she's saying ARTPOP is more risky, I wonder how the GP will latch onto that. I trust her but after MTN fizzled out etc she needs a commerical song or two, done smartly

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

andiiblaque

Plus if he really knew the single title like he claims he does, there are ways to reveal it without having the "leak" tracked to him or wherever he got if lol. He says the "lawsuit" is the only thing holding him back.

lodylody

How do you know I'm not a girl...and don't forget about my Pre cursor knowledge of MAREN being added to the BMI ;)

Which Gaga confirmed as fake :derpga:

Cocaine Heart

I am high now, i am so HAPPY THATS ITS RISKY LIKE BORN THIS WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Thats one of the main reasons that Born This Way is her best album imo, everything is risky and sounds different. If you'll expected Gaga to make music like The Fame Monster that will be her taking steps backwards

We going to boo

Hypocrateen

I say: LATEPOP - September 2013

:fthis:

Now I'm really thinking that the release date JUNE 29 2013 was the right one :laughga:

For the single

:derpga:

Edited by hypocrateen

A Dame for Him

Now I'm really thinking that the release date JUNE 29 2013 was the right one :laughga:

For the single

hahahah this tbqmfh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Risky is a GOOD thing you guys..

With ARTPOP being very risky we know for sure its not a 'something'-2.0

Edited by A Dame for Him

Hypocrateen

hahahah this tbqmfh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Risky is a GOOD thing you guys..

With ARTPOP being very risky we know for sure its not a 'something'-2.0

Yes :legend:

And I like how she said 'if you're not taking a risk you're not breaking any boundaries'. That's why I love her and that's why she's different from other popstars. She takes risks and she's always reinventing herself. :worship:

For the single

:giveup: :giveup:

Edited by Italian