Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Yanko

It's just so hard to believe Jon would be gone :saladga:. All that build-up in his lore and storyline, only to die off in the most glory-less death ever :saladga:. That's just weird storywriting :saladga:.

boring characters die in a boring way 

:flower:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

srsly as much as I would love JOn to be death for good ... he will come back :proud:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jase

srsly as much as I would love JOn to be death for good ... he will come back :proud:

I'm gonna be so ****ing pissed off if he does :toofunny:

Pure Adrenaline

The theory is that first he will wake up in his direwolf body like Bran, was able to transfer his mind in his direwolf, until the red headed lady resurrects him.

This way he will be born in fire like Dany + he is half targaryen and there's dragon blood in him and that will make him eligible to be Azor Ahai :lolly:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ryhanna

I'm almost certain that he will, but I agree.

He's always been among my least favourite main characters. 

Lion Heart

Max von Sydow has been cast as Bloodraven 

Rumors are spreading that GoT is looking for a Frey-character based on these descriptions: 

> Currently Game of Thrones is looking to cast the role of a “hapless sly son to cruel father.” The son is in his late 30’s.

> This is a very good part in this season who appears in three episodes.
We need a characterful-looking guy – long nose and skeletal features and perhaps a bit sly – to play a son who is unable to live up to the demands of his savage father. We need a really good actor for this part – he has good scenes with lots of the leading cast. The character has a great storyline. There are no options and this is a one-off opportunity for a good clever actor to come and make his mark on this major hit show.

Ian McShane has been cast in mystery role. 

My guess: Randyll Tarly

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Robotboy

finally a swedish actor joining :party: (there are many norwegian/danish actors :teehee: ) but i wasnt sure he was alive still :rip: (he was father merrin in the exorcist and he was old already there :emma: )

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Head Empty

The comments :smh:

"Spring is coming"

"The Song of Water & Warmth"

"What do we say to death? No thank you."

Lion Heart

NED STARK RETURNS: 

According to reliable sources, the part of young Ned Stark in Game of Thrones season 6 has been cast. Stepping into the role made famous on the show by Sean Bean will be 13-year-old English actor Sebastian Croft.

Fans first became aware of the possibility of seeing a child Ned in late May, when the casting breakdowns for Game of Thrones season 6 surfaced. The call for a young boy with brown hair, a narrow face, green eyes, and the use of a Northern accent was a good indicator. The boy would be sparring with an older child in their scene.

croft-938x1024.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Robotboy

re-watching :neyde:

its so sad. from the very first episode you wait for the starks revenge.. and i remember after the last episode of that season i thought, okay atleast it cant get any worse.

oh well :awkney: 

i cant get over that none of them got together after the first season tho :cry:

its a good reminder to why you dont have to feel bad for cersei and jaime anyway :yes:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived