musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

GagaDaily is seriously lacking in the Florence + the Machine fan department :fail:

AJH219

I listened to HBHBHB four times on the way back from Florida today. So far, my favorites are: Ship to Wreck, What Kind of Man, HBHBHB, Queen of Peace :giveup:, Third Eye, and Hiding. Honestly, ever song is just amazing. This album will definitely define my summer. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

creeves

This is a great album.

Even the Target exclusives, Conductor and Pure Feeling, are great.

#AlbumOfTheSummer

DanceInTheFlames

HBHBHB and Mother are everything, especially the end of Mother. This album makes me want to dance naked in a forest. 

HausOfHarlow

I am so in love with this album. It is so much easier to listen to than Ceremonials. It was a great album, don't get me wrong, but this album is killer! I've been listening non-stop since its leak this past weekend. It's hard for me to decide on favorites, cause I like most of them so much! If I had to pick, Queen of Peace is great, What Kind of Man, Long & Lost, Third Eye, and Mother are the best. The ending of Mother is INSANE. Also, Which Witch (doesn't sound like a demo) is great. 

As for skips, I've been zoning out / not paying much attention to Hiding and Make Up Your Mind. They must be bonus tracks for a reason. Speaking of... Has anybody heard Conductor on the Target edition? It's really beautiful in my opinion. As Far As I Could Get, too, is really good! 

I really hope she tours more in the US (and gives the Southeast a few more dates than previous tours). I would love to see her live on this album!

Brainiac

I am so in love with this album. It is so much easier to listen to than Ceremonials. It was a great album, don't get me wrong, but this album is killer! I've been listening non-stop since its leak this past weekend. It's hard for me to decide on favorites, cause I like most of them so much! If I had to pick, Queen of Peace is great, What Kind of Man, Long & Lost, Third Eye, and Mother are the best. The ending of Mother is INSANE. Also, Which Witch (doesn't sound like a demo) is great. 

As for skips, I've been zoning out / not paying much attention to Hiding and Make Up Your Mind. They must be bonus tracks for a reason. Speaking of... Has anybody heard Conductor on the Target edition? It's really beautiful in my opinion. As Far As I Could Get, too, is really good! 

I really hope she tours more in the US (and gives the Southeast a few more dates than previous tours). I would love to see her live on this album!

​Pure Feeling is one my favorite tracks out of the whole album now and it's only a target bonus track lol. This album has made me a die hard fan of hers. I never really listened to the first 2 albums in full. I knew the singles. But she really won me over with this album. Might possibly make its way into my top 5 favorite albums ever tbh.

shiptowreck

Does anyone know where I can download just the Target bonus tracks (Pure Feeling and Conductor)?

AJH219

Various Storms & Saints has been slaying me the last few days. Still can't get over how amazing this album is. Ugh, its so perfect. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Tanner

I'm not a huge fan of the standard edition album cover and I can't find a good quality version of the deluxe (the one with a different photo) so I'm using a cover that I made for HBHBHB in iTunes :lolgaga:

tumblr_npnqn6fZZm1qmtr7po1_1280.jpg

Like and/or reblog it on my tumblr too :fan:

​I love that cover you made so much my goodness :legend: 

Swan Heart

Hey, guys! :woohoo:

Florence has caught my attention lately, she looks like a really interesting artist and I really would like to get into her music.. So umm..  where do you think I should start from? ♥

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived