• Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark

Gaga and Madge are legends!!!!

igTAwNgVmdQ00.jpg

WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES?!

lmfao dat gif :rip:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

One day Lady Gaga will have an article written about her that doesn't include a million of her "references" and "inspirations" because evidently the journalists are too lazy to see how influential she is right now.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

heavymlover

Exactly. Mariah has done much more than Adele, for that matter. But yeah, she deserves credit for selling so many albums... Anyway, I'm happy for Gaga. She still has a long career to climb to a better position.

nativenewyorker

adele isnt pop tho

what? lol her songs are like the definition of pop music. catchy love songs are pop music at its core. that's like saying Gaga isn't pop because she makes dance music. it's still pop.

and i don't see why everyone's so mad at adele being in front of gaga. you can make the argument about 21 ****ting on born this way worldwide and that she's one of the few "bigger" pop stars in recent years.

Adele :roll:

Yes, she had a blockbuster era but she has yet to prove her longevity. Putting her above Gaga, and even Beyonce, is pretty dumb imo. And the fact that Britney is not even on the list...I get that she is a mess now but she is still a pop icon.

Wow. Didn't expect Gaga to be bigger than Joplin and Smith, but I'm very pleased with the list. Only, Adele and Winehouse on 8 and 7? That's a joke to me. They didn't achieve anything.

um

ThisGuyTony

I'm surprised Katy Perry and Rihanna aren't on here considering how "irrelevant" Lady Gaga is compared to them... :nails:

Looks like Lady Gaga proved how "irrelevant" she is by being the one of the only new artists to make the list (and top 10 for that matter!)

:omfgaga: :omfgaga: :kisses: Bye!

JustHMLover

Well besides 3-4 hit singles and great voice Adele has nothing else :nails: What about Gaga's iconic songs, videos, clothes and so on ?? I'm sorry, I like Adele but Gaga is so much more than her...

Like in every other decide, there are one hit wonders and for me that's the Adele's case.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived