💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM: Gaga still can't pick songs/knows we (jokingly) 'want to kill her'

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

At this point I don't even care anymore. I'm slightly impatient too but there's more to life than Gaga and I'm not gonna stress over this since its not needed. It'll come in time.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiffa

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Americano

• MarkoLilMonster

MetalHausOfJosh

I mean honestly at this point I'm expecting a summer release :toofloppy:

Not even going to expect anything on New Years or spring :cry:

At this point I don't even care anymore. I'm slightly impatient too but there's more to life than Gaga and I'm not gonna stress over this since its not needed. It'll come in time.

There is more to life than Gaga, yes, but she makes life even more eccentric. Not having an album out immediately isn't going to take away from it. I know it's coming, and we still have Gaga keeping us updated.

People still don't get it - NO OTHER ARTIST INCLUDES THEIR FANS IN THEIR CREATIVE PROCESS AS GAGA DOES. Ya'll are getting frustrated over nothing because if she didn't give us details, we wouldn't know ANYTHING right now.

Daenerys

She has and it's never enough for you.

I've never once said it wasn't. Take it as you will. I know she's working hard and I know she has given us MORE than what we could have asked for in 2012... I also know that this fan base is very impatient as you can tell from this thread and her joke in the chat.

Edited by BornThisWayAngel
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I've never once said it wasn't. Take it as you will. I know she's working hard and I know she has given us MORE than what we could have asked for in 2012... I also know that this fan base are inpatient as you can tell from this thread and her joke in the chat.

They are impatient and sometimes ungrateful, and it's annoying the **** out of me.

bumblebee

I'm guessing ARTPOP is farther away than we thought :( that's sad but I'm sure the end music will be amazing.

No way to be that pessimistic. She has mentioned we can expect it in spring, and then let it be. THAT GURL IS NOW IN THE USA, that's the main Blessing we could only have, and apparently she is planning to organize everything to be arranged before the tour ends.

I mean, she was flying from South America to Chicago to make records. :shocked:

The flight from New York to Chicago would mean nothing to her then :laughga:

WarriorPrince

Well it seems like the wait for the album will be longer... God i need a time travel machine.

Yes Gaga i want to kill you. :sara:

Americano

They are impatient and sometimes ungrateful, and it's annoying the **** out of me.

She hasnt put out new music in 19 months and she's a pop star, what do you expect?

Daenerys

I understand. I don't mean to come of as that. We've gotten the foundation launch, monster vision, Cake, Stache, BDKMV, FAME perfume, BTW Ball a LOT of new photos and demos... I mean this is MORE than enough to hold us all off until ARTPOP release which I know is going to be flawless.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Alien Tulip

There is more to life than Gaga, yes, but she makes life even more eccentric. Not having an album out immediately isn't going to take away from it. I know it's coming, and we still have Gaga keeping us updated.

People still don't get it - NO OTHER ARTIST INCLUDES THEIR FANS IN THEIR CREATIVE PROCESS AS GAGA DOES. Ya'll are getting frustrated over nothing because if she didn't give us details, we wouldn't know ANYTHING right now.

too many people on ggd literally worship her and only serve for her.

No way to be that pessimistic. She has mentioned we can expect it in spring, and then let it be. THAT GURL IS NOW IN THE USA, that's the main Blessing we could only have, and apparently she is planning to organize everything to be arranged before the tour ends.

I mean, she was flying from South America to Chicago to make records. :shocked:

The flight from New York to Chicago would mean nothing to her then :laughga:

Not being pessimistic actually just guessing that it's gonna take a bit longer or maybe not. It's gonna be 2 years since Born This Way which admittedly is not a lot for many artists but everyone's waiting for ARTPOP, expectations are high, the media is waiting for new stuff for Gaga. 2013 should be interesting to say the least. I'm predicting a lot of meltdowns somehow. Should be fun